Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? (5332 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by NENigeria(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Earlier today, my friend received an early morning August call from a lady he’s been wooing to befriend in a long time. They had met in the church early last year and have been talking and seeing themselves mostly in church thereafter.

He is a cool and responsible guy that is making a good living. He truly loved the lady when he first met her and was ready to have a serious relationship with her but she would not give him a chance.

Gradually, the love and affection started diminishing and he stopped calling her as often as he uses to do.

She Called Today.

It was an unexpected call as she hardly calls the guy; he has been doing most of the calling from day one. He was surprised and excited at the sometime when he heard her ring tone playing on his phone. Different thoughts started flowing through his mind. He could not guess why she was calling and was eager to hear her cute feminine voice from the other end of the line.

According to him, this girl must have done whatever it was she was doing and has made up her mind to date him now. Or maybe she has a challenge or difficulty that might require his attention.

But friend was wrong! Or #MayBeNot!

The Question!

She made sure she had his attention by repeated requesting his permission to ask for a favor from the guy. He didn’t even think of anything but to say sir please, go ahead I’m listening.

She asked (with all seriousness): CAN I COME SPEND TONIGHT AT YOUR PLACE?

Hmmm!....Did I hear you say WoW!!!

NOOO! My guy is not the type jump at every and any opportunity with ladies.
He is a gentle guy and was completely taken aback (according him) with the request.

He asked the lady (repeated) why she would want to spend the night at his place but she all said NOTHING!

Now, my guy is left THINKING what it is…though he's told her "I'd get back to you later".

Please, Lalaticlala, Mynd44, and other love Doctors, kindly suggest what this cool guy should do.

Should he accept and probably host the lady for the night or not and what could be the reason behind her inviting herself to the guy’s house after so many months of shakara?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by yomi007k(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rebound sex....

She was in a relationship during the period the guy was asking her out . They guy is probably messing up and she wants to cheat on him wt ur friend.

15 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Draei: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
My friend this, my friend that,
When you're serious, I'll comment, next!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin

What do u expect? They will have a bible study overnyt? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
So she didn't give him a reason as to why she wants to spend the night at his place. If I were in his shoes: I'd tell her to stay wherever she's, and help her understand it's wrong spending nights with who you're not dating.

Trust me, he'll earn her respect for that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
brotherly, even this one weak me! well gurls admire guys that aint readable, accept the offer, buh refuse to be a gentle man! #make sure u represent the niggas no falling of hands...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
yomi007k:
Rebound sex....

She was in a relationship during the period the guy was asking her out . They guy is probably messing up and she wants to cheat on him wt ur friend.

7 bottles of cold distilled origin for U! U made sense!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by NENigeria(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Draei:
My friend this, my friend that,
When you're serious, I'll comment, next!
I don't want to reveal the identity of the people involved as I didn't get their permission to do so. You can go ahead and speak to him if you have a word for him.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by ojun50(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tell yer friend to host her, she has finally agreed to date yr friend.... Bt tell him nt to act childish oh.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Harbeyg09(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ayemi oooo shocked shocked

Get back to her later ke, when have been sleeping alone all this while grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Transcendwonder: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
My stomach is getting sweet in advance of what's gon happen at hid place tnite grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
yomi007k:
Rebound sex....

my thoughts exactly
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
So she didn't give him a reason as to why she wants to spend the night at his place. If I were in his shoes: I'd tell her to stay wherever she's, and help her understand it's wrong spending nights with who you're not dating.

Trust me, he'll earn her respect for that.
No wonder ur a lady.....u don't know how a man would react in such a situation
Which kain respect ooooo After all he has done Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

No wonder ur a lady.....u don't know how a man would are such a situation
Which kain respect ooooo After all he has done Lmaooooo
I am telling you as a lady. She knows he would say "Yes" 'cause he has wooed her but if he turns down the offer and not act all pussy-whipped, she'll be the one demanding for his attention from now on. That singular act would make her realize he doesn't reason with his dick which is a plus on his side.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
I am telling you as a lady. She knows he would say "Yes" 'cause he has wooed her but if he turns down the offer and not act all pussy-whipped, she'll be the one demanding for his attention from now on. That singular act would make her realize he doesn't reason with his dick which is a plus on his side.
But here is d deal.....maybe ur talking about ur kinda geh but majority out dia come to ur house to be thoroughly fvcked!!! They ain't coming for choir rehearsal or night vigil...they know what they come for n if DAT nigga refused to hit d coochie....he is a mumu forever in her eyes!!!

Only few girls reason like u my dear.... kiss

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

But here is d deal.....maybe ur talking about ur kinda geh but majority out dia come to ur house to be thoroughly fvcked!!! They ain't coming for choir rehearsal or night vigil...they know what they come for n if DAT nigga refused to hit d coochie....he is a mumu forever in her eyes!!!

You actually have the wrong ideology and it's unfortunate most guys think when we pay them a visit it's because we want to get fùcked. That one or two saw you as a mumu 'cause you refused to bleep her doesn't mean you should initiate sex once a lady is in your room. You actually earn our respect by not attempting it at all 'till you've both established a relationship.

Alternatively, he could let her come over but he shouldn't initiate sex. I don't think that's feasible for a girl you have a crush on, so I'll still go with my first post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
You actually have the wrong ideology and it's unfortunate most guys think when we pay them a visit it's because we want to get fùcked. That one or two saw you as a mumu 'cause you refused to bleep her doesn't mean you should initiate sex once a lady is in your room. You actually earn our respect by not attempting it at all 'till you've both established a relationship.

Alternatively, he could let her come over but he shouldn't initiate sex. I don't think that's feasible for a girl you have a crush on.
Babe...u think I wrote DAT up there without a few experiences myself......though a few girls might be outta d norm.....but I swear(n most guys would agree with me) that a lady just deciding to spend d night at ur place without cogent reason (like d OP said) n she knows u like her...most times won't come for a chit chat naaaaaaaa!!!!!
Its not my ideology dear just reality.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Luminouz.. You have to understand that Benita27 is right today wink
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
she is preg and wanna set a trap for ur friend to fall so she can blame the pregnancy on him...mayb sha

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
dingbang:
Luminouz.. You have to understand that Ben.ita27 is right today wink
Na you know.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

Babe...u think I wrote DAT up there without a few experiences myself......though a few girls might be outta d norm.....but I swear(n most guys would agree with me) that a lady just deciding to spend d night at ur place without cogent reason (like d OP said) n she knows u like her...most times won't come for a chit chat naaaaaaaa!!!!!
Its not my ideology dear just reality.....

Luminoise. So, I no fit jut come your house sleep in peace. You must wan devour me...I no come again biko. Which kind problem be this?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by ferrari45: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
she is preg and wanna set a trap for ur friend to fall so she can blame the pregnancy on him...mayb sha[/quote]

God bless you, atleast there are still guys that use their brain. Only a foolish and irresponsible man will fall for this.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by thesuave10(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
So op there are two things here

1 she refused to be with your guy because she was dating someone else or your guy was just not the person she wanted and now she wants him as some sort of company or shoulder to cry or lean on

2 she was dating someone before and now she wants to fúck him

I can't tell you which is which but it looks more like the first one. You left out a lot of the story. When it comes to women like this summary is not good so give it in details. If it's no. 1 tell your guy to tell her no that you have a friend spending the night with you, let him say it in such a way she'll think it's a girl. If you feel it's no. 2 invite her over and fûck her brains out
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by thesuave10(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

My man don't say a few girls. EVERY GIRL THAT VISITS A GUY SHE KNOWS THAT LIKES HER WANTS AND I SAY IT AGAIN WANTS TO BE FÛCKED, THERE IS NO EXCEPTION ON THIS EARTH

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Luminoise. So, I no fit jut come your house sleep in peace. You must wan devour me...I no come again biko. Which kind problem be this?
Lmaoooooo!
I am not like DAT sha o.....ur a friend/sista n besides sex is not my ultimate goal in life...
D question is.....will u let me sleep in peace grin
No seductive moves of any kind?? grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by merrymike47(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
all dis pass d night z a scam, she'll tell him d amount she need wen she comes around. she's presently broke.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
when a lady wants to spend d night at ur place u should know wat dat means grin
why is ur friend asking a question with a question? grin
babe got dumped by her main guy and she wants to use ur fried for consulation sex.its left for ur paddy to accept or reject cheesy.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by ottohan: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dat gal don carry belle from anoda guy

She just wants to deliberately sleep with d guy so as to blame d pregnancy on him...

Tell ur friend to avoid her lyk plague

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Young03(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
see clear opportunity this man won miss

allow her to come

Never loose an opportunity in other to make someone happy
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
merrymike47:
all dis pass d night z a scam, she'll tell him d amount she need wen she comes around. she's presently broke.
nah...if it was mainly money she would have asked for it on d phone.na hot sex she want cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
babe got dumped by her main guy and she wants to use ur fried for consulation sex.its left for ur paddy to accept or reject cheesy.

Eh na wa ooogrin
So if babe wan come sleep for my house na banging e con me eh?
Na wa for u ooo
Most of my girlfriends they visit me and spend the night with me but I nor dey cross pilow..

Na attraction first oooo

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

But another thing be say,some of this babe dey carry such intention ooo coz na so one girl con use am take yarbe me ooo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) / Alex Share This After Sex Photo Of Herself In Bed With Tobi? (PHOTOS) / Pls Help Over What Happened To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.