Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Three Dynamic Ways To Earn Through Gsm Shortcode. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Three Dynamic Ways To Earn Through Gsm Shortcode. (403 Views)

Earn Through Ethereum / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode / Earn Through This Social Network That Changed Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Dynamic Ways To Earn Through Gsm Shortcode. by godwinweb(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized As follows:
1) you earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code. { the profit on these alone is quite enough to make you rich if you do not have any further information you want to sell to your subscribers}
2) If the product/service you advertised is saleable, you will earn when you offer your product’s sales letter to them.
3) You will earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers. I actually earned N5,000 in few minutes advertising a ICT seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to 100 subscribers. Your story will be the same if you grab a copy of the GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no bluffing about it
HOW DO YOU FURTHER EARN WITH GSM USER’S PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES ALREADY IN YOUR EMAIL BOX?
Apart from the very fact that you can reach your subscribers directly if you have any other product to sell, you can turn their phone numbers and email addresses into another pot of wealth. The introductory report is contained in: How To Transform Their Phone Numbers & Email Addresses Into Another Pot Of Wealth Using The Power To Get Wealth – GSM Phone (An Introductory Report)!
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO YOUR CODE AND MAKE THEM SPEND THEIR MONEY IMMEDIATELY

That is also well taken care of as I have provided a down to earth detail in: 5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousands of People to Your System and Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System! I know you are wondering how that can be possible, wait till I unfold all the hidden secrets to you in a way even a 10 year old child can understand.

NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Take a decisive step right now to set up your own “GSM Shortcode ”. I think that is what you should get up and do….
WHAT WILL you need TO ACTIVATE THIS SYSTEM AND MAKE IT START WORKING IMMEDIATELY?
A processing form with be sent along with your package which you shall complete and forward to the body that will process your payment.
If you don’t rush now and order a copy, I sincerely cannot guarantee you will even get it this cheap again anywhere and besides, you won’t get some of the valuable assets that I have included in the package such as:
* How To Get Over 100,000 Nigerians To Send Money To You In Less Than 7 Days!
* 3 Cogent Things You Must Put In Place To Make The System Work Effectively!
* Advertising Secret Of All Ages Revealed: One HOT Button You Must Press To
Attract Hungry Fishes (GSM Users) Who Will Not Only Be Happy To Send You Money But Will As Well Be Grateful To You Forever…Guaranteed!
* 5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousand Of GSM Users To Your System And Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System!
Now you can see that getting a copy of the brand new “ GSM SHORTCODE” for potential people like you is not just an option but a MUST for anyone who is serious about business & personal success. You are guaranteed a knowledge based empowerment that will always make you better off than those who won’t have access to this all round well of knowledge.
May I ask you? Have you ever sent a text message to any 5-digit number being scrolled on your TV screen etc? If your answer is yes, then you have contributed to the life of the owner of the number(called short code) financially without selling any thing for you.
Setup your own Gsm shortcode today and start earning.

For Inquiries call or whatsapp: +234 90 601 413 65

Your internet friend,

Godwin.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Unlimited $$$$$$ With Just 3 Steps / Empirecoin {emcoin} The New Source Of Wealth / 6 Part Time Lucrative Business Without Investment For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.