Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Priscilla Expecting Second Daughter Soon - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Priscilla Expecting Second Daughter Soon (326 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Mark Zuckerberg & Wife Priscilla Expecting Another Baby Girl. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Priscilla Expecting Second Daughter Soon by todaynewsreview: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
In a recent post by the Facebook founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg himself give a hint on his paternity leave to be able to be with his new daughter.

According to Mark Zuckerberg,

When Max was born, I took two months of paternity leave. I will always be grateful I could spend so much time with her in the first months of her life.

Our new daughter is coming soon, and I'm planning to take two months of paternity leave again. This time, I'm going to take advantage of Facebook's option to take leave in parts. I'll take a month off to be with Priscilla and the girls at the beginning, and then we'll spend the whole month of December together as well. I'm looking forward to bonding with our new little one and taking Max on adventures.

At Facebook, we offer four months of maternity and paternity leave because studies show that when working parents take time to be with their newborns, it's good for the entire family. And I'm pretty sure the office will still be standing when I get back.

We all wish Mark, Max and Priscilla congratulations in advance.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/4470/mark-zuckerberg-and-wife-priscilla-expecting-second-daughter

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rank On Google With This Yoast Premium SEO - FREE Updates! / Get World Class Website,pay Monthly Installments / I Will Create An Autopilotblog For You At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.