Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,940 members, 7,899,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (10773 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Wislet(f): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2010
Take it easy dear. Be strong. Unfortunately dis kind of occurrence is no longer a surprise in our world of today. Just let God be de deciding factor for u in future, ok? IT IS WELL smiley
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by galatico(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Maro ot she le oh e don happen so no think am !!!!
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2010
Wislet:

Take it easy dear. Be strong. Unfortunately dis kind of occurrence is no longer a surprise in our world of today. Just let God be de deciding factor for u in future, ok? IT IS WELL smiley
Thankz, its well and will continue to be well, i'm just keeping my head up high. Its just a matter of time. God knows best.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2010
Hey Bro, chin up. Its not weak to fall in love. Theres a time and place to be as described in Tai2's thread (where I contributed), but it should be tempered with love also.
Don't worry bro. God had something special for you, which is why she phased out of your life.
Something better will come your way, and you will look back at this incident, and be glad that she left.
Love is not a weakness when tempered with strength.

Don't let anyone on this thread make you feel bad, like you were a "mugun" or "maga" for showing your ex love. You did what a man should do for someone he loves, and I am proud of you for that.

Love takes courage and it takes balls. And you have both. grin grin

Learn from this, chin up, move forward!

Ciao!
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by dbigrod(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2010
[size=16pt]@poster,

na wah for u oo.let me say that there is wht we call compatibility in relationships.if a born again guy goes out with a typical sharp lagos babe,then the born again guy is bound to suffer.i think that is what happened in ur case.if u were my brother -be it younger or elder-i for don slap u.u opened a 700k business for a girl.weak guys like u make me so sad.sorry if am sounding silly but i must tell u d truth which is bitter
[/size]
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2010
wavemasta:

Hey Bro, chin up. Its not weak to fall in love. Theres a time and place to be as described in Tai2's thread (where I contributed), but it should be tempered with love also.
Don't worry bro. God had something special for you, which is why she phased out of your life.
Something better will come your way, and you will look back at this incident, and be glad that she left.
Love is not a weakness when tempered with strength.

Don't let anyone on this thread make you feel bad, like you were a "mugun" or "maga" for showing your ex love. You did what a man should do for someone he loves, and I am proud of you for that.

Love takes courage and it takes balls. And you have both. grin grin

Learn from this, chin up, move forward!

Ciao!
Thanks bro, May God bless and keep people like you, i've already learnt my lesson and i'm moving on. Some people tend to forget that the law of KARMA still works.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]@poster,

na wah for u oo.let me say that there is wht we call compatibility in relationships.if a born again guy goes out with a typical sharp lagos babe,then the born again guy is bound to suffer.i think that is what happened in your case.if u were my brother -be it younger or elder-i for don slap u.u opened a 700k business for a girl.weak guys like u make me so sad.sorry if am sounding silly but i must tell u d truth which is bitter
[/size]
Yeah the truth is bitter but i was never a MUGU nor will i be one, i only genuinely followed the dictates of my heart, and i wasnt under any spell. Investing on someone i was ready to settle down soonest with wasnt something i saw as wrong to do.
I'm not a weak guy tho but from experience i observed i trust people easily and i'm putting a check to that already especially after learning my lesson.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2010
tai2:

Classical mugu. grin, all ye men of no control, learn the ways of true control and bury misery.
Its not what you think.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by poceda(f): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2010
GUYS GUYS GUYS. See the way you all are cuddling and handling and consoling each other because a girl played a fast one on one of your kind.
Supposing a lady called easyman MUGU now, we wont hear the last of it.
EASYMAN no offence but Thumbs up to that girl, at least "one goal". Lets have a case of guys being at the receiving end of the bad side of life. I'm not supporting evil oh but guys lets admit, una own toooooooooo much.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by pitoski(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2010
tak it easy on yourself. dont kill yourself over an ungrateful girl who may not luv you. you will surely find true luv oneday. i hv had similar experience lik urs, but i focus on the future and forged ahead. it is not easy though.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2010
pitoski:

tak it easy on yourself. dont kill yourself over an ungrateful girl who may not luv you. you will surely find true luv oneday. i hv had similar experience lik urs, but i focus on the future and forged ahead. it is not easy though.
Thanks men, its not easy tho but i've really gotten some courage from guys like you to move on. Many thanks, its well.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
my bro sorry bout wat u went tru, it is well, d girl is obviously not worth it trust me and theres just no point loving someone who doesnt love u in relationship its just pain. also remember money doesnt buy u love though it is important and can help, try 2 balance how u use money to influence love so dat d person does not fall inlove wit ur money instead of u, i say dis cos u have 2much money to spend. i dont think wat u had wit ur ex was true love or else she wudnt have done dat to u wit out u commitin some fault like cheating etc, she was just a bloody lie 2years or not. i blive if u looked well u wud have seen signs to show she was fake though wen u love someone u ignore somethings u really shudnt, shes lacks integrity and character to even start talks about marriage wit her.  take ur time and pray and dont rush into relationships or u'l rush out, take ur time, God will give u a true and better person. cheers
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2010
jaxxy:

my bro sorry bout wat u went tru, it is well, d girl is obviously not worth it trust me and theres just no point loving someone who doesnt love u in relationship its just pain. also remember money doesnt buy u love though it is important and can help, try 2 balance how u use money to influence love so dat d person does not fall inlove wit your money instead of u, i say dis cos u have 2much money to spend. i dont think wat u had wit your ex was true love or else she wudnt have done dat to u wit out u commitin some fault like cheating etc, she was just a bloody lie 2years or not. i blive if u looked well u wud have seen signs to show she was fake though wen u love someone u ignore somethings u really shudnt, shes lacks integrity and character to even start talks about marriage wit her. take your time and pray and dont rush into relationships or u'l rush out, take your time, God will give u a true and better person. cheers
Thanks broda, bigups to you, i've taken your advice, feel so relieved to have peeps like you around. God bless, its well.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by mecussey(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2010
Guys, whats wrong with you all, why can't you just move on with your life; the future is always brighter than the past. Love, relationship and marriage should be a mutual agreement, why can't you just let go, do not even border to regret because, it's going to be a huge waste of time. Go on man, if you waste today thinking of yesterday, you will waste tomorrow thinking of today. If you would ask me again, I have some gist for you.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
I'm going to sound like a strange person but the chances of finding love is as good as low,Incase you haven't noticed Love doesn't exist anymore people mistake comfort in another partner,fondness for love.you see Love is a concept
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Lynakenz: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
Am an ibo girl, precisely from imo state,and theres dis yoruba man asking 4 my hand in marriage and my family is against it totaly,givin reasons such as tribe and language barier, culture difference and tendency of marrying another wife. Am so confused now as am having another suitor from my state. Pls i need to be advised.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Lynakenz:

Am an ibo girl, precisely from imo state,and theres dis yoruba man asking 4 my hand in marriage and my family is against it totaly,givin reasons such as tribe and language barier, culture difference and tendency of marrying another wife. Am so confused now as am having another suitor from my state. Pls i need to be advised.
Maybe you need to meet a marriage counselor because i cant give you any advice, i think you even came to the wrong thread.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
mecussey:

Guys, whats wrong with you all, why can't you just move on with your life; the future is always brighter than the past. Love, relationship and marriage should be a mutual agreement, why can't you just let go, do not even border to regret because, it's going to be a huge waste of time. Go on man, if you waste today thinking of yesterday, you will waste tomorrow thinking of today. If you would ask me again, I have some gist for you.
Thanks Bro, I appreciate your advice, will like to hear more of the gist you have for me.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by ifunayam(f): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
Dear EASY,
I feel so sad reading this story, but the only thing you have to do is,don't be hard
on yourself, don't blame yourself, dont be bitter, its hard to be happy but try
to take one day @ a time, b4 long u'll heal and pls whatever you do, dont treat
women badly, as for the in-grate, she'll reap what she sowed, my prayer in situations like
this, the guy she left you for will throw her out sooner than anyone can think of, and her
pains wld be worse than what you are going through.

It is well Brother, cheer up! NKIRUKA.(meaning, what's ahead is greater than what's past)

And to your question, i will say, YES you can find true love again!
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
anyway wish u the best,next time open ur eyes not ur heart
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by MaxyBrown(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
People actually live on this nairaland like Alice in a wonderland- literarily.

Pele my broda e go beta, sooner or later- trust me
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by emmydex(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
ma bro, just a word to keep "always expect least from anybody" take heart
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2010
ifunayam:

Dear EASY,
I feel so sad reading this story, but the only thing you have to do is,don't be hard
on yourself, don't blame yourself, dont be bitter, its hard to be happy but try
to take one day @ a time, b4 long u'll heal and pls whatever you do, dont treat
women badly, as for the in-grate, she'll reap what she sowed, my prayer in situations like
this, the guy she left you for will throw her out sooner than anyone can think of, and her
pains wld be worse than what you are going through.

It is well Brother, cheer up! NKIRUKA.(meaning, what's ahead is greater than what's past)

And to your question, i will say, YES you can find true love again!
Thanks a lot, thats quite inspiring. I'm being positive now, for sure NKIRUKA! its just a matter of time.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by H2O2: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2010
Ma nigga man up. No need to go off on a thousand downers getting depressed. Being hard on yourself won't change her feelings. The sun is still shining brightly out there, all hope is not lost. You will fall in love again and you will get married, probably and most likely not with this one woman. Her heart just isn't with you and it sucks that you had to find out this way or that it ended the way it did.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2010
emmydex:

ma bro,  just a word to keep "always expect least from anybody" take heart
Thanks bro, Im already getting inured to expect the worst at anytime.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by H2O2: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2010
eazyman:

Thanks bro, Im already getting inured to expect the worst at anytime.
Nut up son!
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by candyshore: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2010
@poster dont expect d worst only be prepared for the worst, expect the best. and true love still exist work and pray for one and it will come. trust me there are still good girls out there its just dat we are few. trust in god always and it will be well.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by beingme(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2010
poster re u ready to make something good out of whatever happened to u? or u want sit in there and be posting why's question and expecting answers when u can't gt off ur butts?

depressed won't help u until u stop worrying and start living well
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2010
candyshore:

@poster dont expect d worst only be prepared for the worst, expect the best. and true love still exist work and pray for one and it will come. trust me there are still good girls out there its just dat we are few. trust in god always and it will be well.
Thanks, you've spoken well and your advice taken. I'll therefore prepare for the worst then, because its easier absorbing any shock that comes. Experience teaches us to TRUST NO ONE BUT GOD.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by candyshore: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2010
true, and stop worrying let God do dat 4 u. just engage urself with friends and family u will be fine with time.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by ndbyce: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2010
the truth is she is not responsible and never really loved u. this alone shuld console u, a girl who really cares abt u would not sell ur investment without informing u. tink about it, had is it d kind of person u want as a wife. naaaaaaaaaaahhh. more shes will com and not just shes but ur true love. tak heart u are blessed
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by poceda(f): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2010
Easyman, with all the time you spend sucking in all the pity and cuddling remarks passed at you when are you going to get up and start living again cos bro you are really getting on my nerves with all the thanks and reply you are dishing out.
Man, it has happenend it has happened move ooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did / 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.