Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? (958 Views)

Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2007
To everyone who adds me to their list, please make sure you read my profile information very clearly. I don't want any a$$hole to come and start saying craps to me and telling I am not his class because he happens to be in the university while I am still struggling at the high school. WTF! This guy is just 20 and he claims to be soo big! I have friends who are far older and bigger than he is and none of them has ever insulted my intelligence the way this guy did. Because o yi one university ni awa b ekhokho yo oa da doa tamame ma riwhi class okpa. Awa le ehiole  angry  angry
Re: Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? by Free(f): 1:45am On Feb 12, 2007
chill out

it aint worth getin angry over grin grin grin grin
Re: Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? by OmoEko1(f): 2:07am On Feb 12, 2007
so who is this boy
Re: Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? by beyunce(f): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2007
Abi o who him be. mak we knw
Re: Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? by sammyjl(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2007
cheesy Calm down girl. Think about it and make a joke out of it. There are far more things in life to get mad over and this isn't one of them. Goodness, stop fussing.

CALM DOWN
Re: Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2007
no prob. i don calm down. i won't reveal his identity but you have to know that I have never seen such a conceited b*tch in my life before. And what surprised me most was that few minutes earlier he was blabbing about how he wasn't the type who judged people by feeling superior to them!

(1) (Reply)

Hello, My Name Bejarano! / Why Do Nairalanders Colonize Topics? / Can You "ever" Forgive Obasanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.