Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

SEX STORY: He's In Charge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: He's In Charge (752 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

SEX STORY: He's In Charge by cyberwinner1(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2017
I heard the click of the safety being taken off.
The gun was pressed firmly against my temple. I heard the words, "Stand up and follow
me and be quiet."
It was 6 in the morning and all of the lights
were off. I figured all of my cousins were
sleeping in their spots in the room. As I walked
by them, I wished that one of them would wake up and stop him but none of them did, and I
didn't dare make a sound.
He opened the front door slowly and threw me
outside. I was only in a pair of thin shorts and a
tank top, so I froze in the frosty fall air. I turned
around to watch him as he joined me outside, closing the door behind him almost silently. I
wanted to run, but I was stuck in my spot
frozen by fear.
"Do me a favor." I didn't say anything. "Open
my truck door for me. I have a little surprise in
there for you." My eyes automatically grew larger as my blood ran cold. What sort of surprise could he have in his truck? Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-he-s-in-charge

Are You Crushing On A Girl With A Boyfriend? See How To Get Her / Sweep Him Off His Feet / Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7