Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update (2228 Views)

Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / N-power Speaks On Beneficiaries Absorption Into Nigeria Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update by techiegr8: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Are you interested in Nigeria Civil Defence job? Are you aware that NSCDC recruitment notice is being shared around the social networks in the recent time? Are you confused what to believe since some people says it’s true and others says it’s scam.

I bring to you confirmed update. And you have to read this to the end.

Read through the link below https://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/nigeria-civil-defence-recruitment-update.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update by Adamkeyj(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2017
[img][/img]thanks bro this is very helpful....nearly felt for the crap...but a bro of mine fell for it (*running like barry allen to go tell him to stop application ..bro stop that application asap!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
where did you get your own info

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Update by jacyhelen(f): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
I wish its true

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Maintenance Planner / Graduate Recruitment In A Multinational EPCI Contracting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.