Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,346 members, 7,964,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U (771 Views)

These Happened After A Girl Went To Have Sex In A Boys Hostel. / Which Village Are These Women From? / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2017
How to know if the wítches in your village are following you
0. When you have jamb exam on Thursday and u forgot and went on Friday.
1. When you wrote jamb and scored 350 for medicine and you were given admsn to read insurance.
2. When u wrote 10 papers and when result was posted, you saw 5 Co's and 5 absent. My guy, beware
3. When you finally rectify ur papers and passed ur Co's and in your final year, your name was posted for service. You went to complain and was told that your file doesn't exist. Guy u need fasting
4. When you read for 3 months, scored 35 in ur continuous assessment and you get to exam hall and forgot all that have read.
5. When you have paper by 2pm and it has been shifted to 10 am, you get to Hall by 2:30pm and realise them don close gate.
6. When you dey download movie of 1.5gb and at 1.49gb, ur phone restart.
7. When you are writing and online test and you wanted to click on submit bcox you have 30 seconds left then your laptop battery just shake.
Add yours. What happened to you before that made you think na the witch 4 ur village do u.
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by chigoziri2403(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
When you come to nairaland, and waste your time typing rubbish
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by marshalcarter: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
shebi if i talk...e go be lyk seyundecided
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by DarkMagic(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Chai
Especially number 6
Downloading--99%...............FAILED
Or
Downloading--99%
Complete--100%
Opening file...File corrupt cry
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
When I came to read ur post thinking that it was gonna be funny and it was as dried as Sarrki's posts then I got angry and left

(Quote me and ur village ppl will never leave u alone)

Gaius just made a Comment
Re: If Any Of These Happened To You, Then The Wítches Of Your Village Are After U by jworos(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2017
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Don't Marry A Boyfriend. / Sweep Him Off His Feet / What's The Most Disgusting Story You Have Ever Read On Romanceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.