Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,001 members, 7,966,694 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken Back To Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken Back To Prison (435 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken Back To Prison by oliviablog(f): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2017
WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu should be taken back to prison

Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it.

The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this.

From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats...........
CLICK TO READ MORE: https://oliviablogng..com.ng/2017/08/war-seyi-law-says-nnamdi-kanu-should-be.html
Re: WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken Back To Prison by saintikechi(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2017
This is the worst joke he has ever made, I even forgot to laugh.
Re: WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken Back To Prison by Oshidaguy: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Slave mentality
Re: WAR: SEYI LAW Says Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken Back To Prison by beautygboel(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017
No wonder Kemi finished you

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Restates Belief In Power Rotation In Rivers / Billions Of Dollars Idle and are Orphans In Nigerian Banks / Although I Was A Former PDP Member, I Was Not Part Of The Looting - Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.