Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? (2447 Views)

Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Who Is Kim Yo Jong? See Why North Korea President Kim’s Sister Could Replace Him / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
grin
Why you dey reply them
MSM don finish them
Zoharariel:

I expected you to address my point in my previous post but you did not.

If Amerika with all her overrated military gears & techs could bribe a less equipped & weak army of Iraq, how does she intend to combat the NK special forces? grin cheesy grin

And ofcourse, you have nothing to say about NK's (70) nuclear-armed submarines? Oh! I forgot, those are merely harmless canoes since they're old & only use diesel-electric propulsion grin

I do not believe in the gibberish propaganda concocted by the western MSM about NK citizens not having access to the internet, TV & international calls, those are meant for you “sheeples” to gobble-up.

Amerika didn't take this long to hit Iraq, Libya & Afghanistan. Y the procrastination & the long wait for NK to strike first? grin

Do you know the reason Amerika is so furious & threatened by NK? It is because NK has the capability to strike back with quadratic precision should Amerika mistakes her for Libya, Afghanistan & Iraq. grin cheesy grin

My priend, NK is here to stay! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by scully95: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
business4all:
Number 3: ILL EQUIPPED ARMY

North Korea has more than 1.2 million active soldiers, and a further 7.7 million in reserve, making its ground force one of the largest in the world. Its troops are bolstered by 200,000 special ops soldiers.

But the troops are mostly ill equipped with outdated weapons of Soviet era.
The country’s conventional forces, facing a long slide after the end of the Cold War, have faced equipment obsolescence and supply shortages.

Lol.. Pls stop this propganada already ok.. Let me tell you what wins war.. It's the mind and soul of the ppl ok.. Isreal with all its invisible junkie machines was defeated in 2006 by first tier hezbolar forces ok and its best inventions was destroyed by the National resistance forces of the Lebanon. Isreali latest battle tank was also destroyed.. Guess what, they used soviet built machines as at 2006 ok..

Believing in your own proppaganda sucks a lot ok. The North Koreans will fight till their last blood.. 1 Million Soldiers is a huge threat ok.

Let me also remind you that China already told NK.. That if NK starts a war, they wont support NK but if the foolish Washington starts it, CHina will back NK.. Now do the math. The war is not abt NK. It's more about China.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by romme2u: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
sad

.......and the propaganda continues.

this will sure leave a sad tale in the annals of history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Am surprise how some people come out here to give more credit to the Americans as against the North Koreans in terms of battle capabilities, During the Korean war the Nk army completely rooted out American ground forces in a direct confrontation, the Americans are still yet to recover from that shocking defeat. America cannot fight NK inside Korea, and now NK has also proven that they can match the Americans in terms of fighting with means that doesn't involves the use of ground forces, their Nukes could hit the US once lunched from NK and that is a signal the Americans will never be comfortable with.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by falopey: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
scully95:

Lol.. Pls stop this propganada already ok.. Let me tell you what wins war.. It's the mind and soul of the ppl ok.. Isreal with all its invisible junkie machines was defeated in 2006 by first tier hezbolar forces ok and its best inventions was destroyed by the National resistance forces of the Lebanon. Isreali latest battle tank was also destroyed.. Guess what, they used soviet built machines as at 2006 ok..

Believing in your own proppaganda sucks a lot ok. The North Koreans will fight till their last blood.. 1 Million Soldiers is a huge threat ok.

Let me also remind you that China already told NK.. That if NK starts a war, they wont support NK but if the foolish Washington starts it, CHina will back NK.. Now do the math. The war is not abt NK. It's more about China.

Do you even listen to yourself? Israel was defeated by Ezbolah? You don't even know what you are talking about. So where's Ezbolah now?
So only Koreans have mind and soul. What is mind and soul without necessary uptodate military hardwares to prosecute the war? All of them na casualties.
Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by scully95: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
falopey:
Do you even listen to yourself? Israel was defeated by Ezbolah? You don't even know what you are talking about. So where's Ezbolah now?

Yes, 110% Isreal was defeated.. Again i repeat 110% times it was ok. And your media brainwash Washington does what it knows how to do best.. Declare Isreal as the Winner..

In reality it was a very ugly defeat ok....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
falopey:

How Hezbollah Defeated Israel in 2006

https://www.counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/

As I stated earlier, we deal with facts & not your usual Amerikan cooked-up propaganda.

As for your second question about the whereabouts of Hezbollah, well, they are currently winning in Syria. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by nurey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
The truth of the matter is, if a war breaks out between NK and America, the whole world would suffer the repercussion, even those of us in Africa will be affected, let me break it down for you

NK hits SK and japan and America Flattens the whole of NK but China would be affected with radiation poisoning and will retaliate by asking Russia for help and together, they both send tons of radioactive, chemical and biological war heads to US ofcourse many will be intercepted poisoning the oceans which floats to all parts of the world, America receives heavy dosage of nuclear material which is spread by wind to other parts of America, Canada and mexico and anything closeby.

Then The American Allied forces reacts too, russia bombared and china, the russian bombardment causes the increase in temperature of the earth due to carbon cloud cover, the arctic melts and water level increases, weather pattern change and thats where the rest of the world feels it

1. Heavy Flood wiping out tens of millions
2. Carbon cloud cover causing extreme weather change famine, crop failure. 100 of millions from the northern hemisphere would first feel the pain
3. Radiation and Nuclear dust would wipe out 100 of millions of life form in its wake
4. Seculiar war breaks out due to panic Iran vs Isreal, middle east states fighting each other.
5. As for africa it wont be left out of the chaos, No humanitarian assistance, food shortages, poisoned water, poisoned land etc

So if you think your Russia or America is that great well pray for war as well as build your under ground bunker with food, medicine and sex tongue to last you a century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
nurey:
The truth of the matter is, if a war breaks out between NK and America, the whole world would suffer the repercussion, even those of us in Africa will be affected, let me break it down for you

NK hits SK and japan and America Flattens the whole of NK but China would be affected with radiation poisoning and will retaliate by asking Russia for help and together, they both send tons of radioactive, chemical and biological war heads to US ofcourse many will be intercepted poisoning the oceans which floats to all parts of the world, America receives heavy dosage of nuclear material which is spread by wind to other parts of America, Canada and mexico and anything closeby.

Then The American Allied forces reacts too, russia bombared and china, the russian bombardment causes the increase in temperature of the earth due to carbon cloud cover, the arctic melts and water level increases, weather pattern change and thats where the rest of the world feels it

1. Heavy Flood wiping out tens of millions
2. Carbon cloud cover causing extreme weather change famine, crop failure. 100 of millions from the northern hemisphere would first feel the pain
3. Radiation and Nuclear dust would wipe out 100 of millions of life form in its wake
4. Seculiar war breaks out due to panic Iran vs Isreal, middle east states fighting each other.
5. As for africa it wont be left out of the chaos, No humanitarian assistance, food shortages, poisoned water, poisoned land etc

So if you think your Russia or America is that great well pray for war as well as build your under ground bunker with food, medicine and sex tongue to last you a century
More than 1 Billion people will die
You win comment of the week cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by nurey(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
seunny4lif:

More than 1 Billion people will die
You win comment of the week cool cool

Baba help calm your partner in crime down, no living organism is immune to radio active radiation grin besides i just dey start my life wink
Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Start life ke
After you don hammer Lola, Ruth and Hellen
nurey:

Baba help calm your partner in crime down, no living organism is immune to radio active radiation grin besides i just dey start my life wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by nurey(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
seunny4lif:
cheesy grin grin
Start life ke
After you don hammer Lola, Ruth and Hellen

Bad boy, don't corrupt me, I don't hammer anything ooo. I am a certified Virgin grin
Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
nurey:

Bad boy, don't corrupt me, I don't hammer anything ooo. I am a certified Virgin grin
Bros bros grin grin

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by feelgoodInc: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Do you know Iran's nuclear weapon development centre has been bombed before by Israel?

Israel has nuclear weapons too, is real air defence is more advanced than any country in the world because it is always active 247.

America has 6800 nuclear weapons, let's say 1000 for north Korea, another 1000 for China just incase China enters the war, another 1000 for Russia, change will remain sef. But I heard the Russians have a dead hand aka perimeter but it also can be hacked. Or if not hacked then we all die.
Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Do you know Iran's nuclear weapon development centre has been bombed before by Israel?

Israel has nuclear weapons too, is real air defence is more advanced than any country in the world because it is always active 247.

America has 6800 nuclear weapons, let's say 1000 for north Korea, another 1000 for China just incase China enters the war, another 1000 for Russia, change will remain sef. But I heard the Russians have a dead hand aka perimeter but it also can be hacked. Or if not hacked then we all die.
Who was your history teacher? CNN and BBC self will be disappointed in you angry angry angry angry
In your dream while USA is planning strike a whole Russia, Russia will be sleeping?
Russia a country that own the biggest and most wicked nukes in the world with the the best defense missile vs a country that her missile self are not accurate?
Even in Syria your US cant outsmart Russia talkless of a direct War with Russia.
NK vs US will be all out war becos US like dragging NATO along and that will bring in China and with that Russia must be involved.
Israel defense has been against Hama rocket and bros thats not a missile.
Israel should try Iran direct and see what will happen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by feelgoodInc: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
seunny4lif:

Who was your history teacher? CNN and BBC self will be disappointed in you angry angry angry angry
In your dream while USA is planning strike a whole Russia, Russia will be sleeping?
Russia a country that own the biggest and most wicked nukes in the world with the the best defense missile vs a country that her missile self are not accurate?
Even in Syria your US cant outsmart Russia talkless of a direct War with Russia.
NK vs US will be all out war becos US like dragging NATO along and that will bring in China and with that Russia must be involved.

You mean you don't even know history sef that Israel has bombed Iranian nuke sites in 2011 and 2014 they also bombed Iraqi nuke site in 1981 theyve been bombing Syria any time they feel like it even when Syria wasn't destroyed like this. before not once but many times, incase you don't know its America that's even begging Israel to calm down during Obamas era and George bush's era, if not Israel would have bombing them, Israel not only bombs you, they start entering your own country and before you know it they are begging them to go back I guess you know Israel needs land to occupy don't forget America was supporting isis during Obamas era dropping weapons for them to fight assad...... Ow don't also forget America is not in Syria officially but they are there.

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/03/israel-attacked-nuclear-facilities-in-iran-last-year-wikileaks/

Let me give you an advise stop hating on America it doesn't pay, America has the hydrogen bomb and Russia does not, so which wicked nuclear weapon are you talking about again, Trump used the mother-of-all-bombs last month to level Afghanistan. No country has used MOAB, even though it's not a nuclear bomb. America had 10,000 nuclear head before now, it was Obama that decided to reduce it but this month Trump said and I quote "there will never be a time when America was not the most powerful country in the whole world" does that ring any bells...

America pays Israel every year 1 billion dollars apart from Jewish remittance in america apart from weapon deals apart from..... It goes on and on.

The truth is we won't even be alive to know who wins the war, but the odds are in favour of america
Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

You mean you don't even know history sef that Israel has bombed Iranian nuke sites in 2011 and 2014 they also bombed Iraqi nuke site in 1981 theyve been bombing Syria any time they feel like it even when Syria wasn't destroyed like this. before not once but many times, incase you don't know its America that's even begging Israel to calm down during Obamas era and George bush's era, if not Israel would have bombing them, Israel not only bombs you, they start entering your own country and before you know it they are begging them to go back I guess you know Israel needs land to occupy don't forget America was supporting isis during Obamas era dropping weapons for them to fight assad...... Ow don't also forget America is not in Syria officially but they are there.

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/03/israel-attacked-nuclear-facilities-in-iran-last-year-wikileaks/

Let me give you an advise stop hating on America it doesn't pay, America has the hydrogen bomb and Russia does not, so which wicked nuclear weapon are you talking about again, Trump used the mother-of-all-bombs last month to level Afghanistan. No country has used MOAB, even though it's not a nuclear bomb. America had 10,000 nuclear head before now, it was Obama that decided to reduce it but this month Trump said and I quote "there will never be a time when America was not the most powerful country in the whole world" does that ring any bells...

America pays Israel every year 1 billion dollars apart from Jewish remittance in america apart from weapon deals apart from..... It goes on and on.

The truth is we won't even be alive to know who wins the war, but the odds are in favour of america
Israel attacked Iran and even the anti-Iran MSM like CNN and BBC don't even report it.
You just won the nonsense comment of the year

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by mysticwarrior(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2017
seunny4lif:

Israel attacked Iran and even the anti-Iran MSM like CNN and BBC don't even report it.
You just won the nonsense comment of the year
I tire for the guy o, I wonder where he got his information from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by seunny4lif(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
mysticwarrior:
I tire for the guy o, I wonder where he got his information from.
I think say na only me oooooh grin grin grin
Him own propaganda worst pass CNN and BBC grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why North Korea Won’t Last Even Few Days In A War With U.s? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
seunny4lif:

hahaha dont you know hamas and hezbolla got their rockets from Iran? those are the Iranian rockets.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Woman Electrocuted In Georgia's Electric Chair / Obama Is Not Kenyan Bloodline But The Rebellious African American Mulatto Class / Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.