Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,514 members, 7,920,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah (711 Views)

Seyi Kuye & Wife, Oluwayimika Angel Kuye Welcome A Baby Oladipupo Micah (photos) / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" / Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by VastFinder: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Ghanaian Reggae musician Ekow Micah has stood his ground regarding his stance for smoking “wee”. Micah referred to the Holy Bible and cited an instance where God smoked marijuana popularly known as “wee”.

In an interview with Akwasi Aboagye on Peace FM’s “Entertainment Review”, Ekow Micah said he smokes because the almighty God smoked. He quoted Psalm 18:7-8 to buttress his point.

“The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it”.

This news comes after dancehall artist Samini admitted to also consuming the illegal narcotic in the comfort of his home. Ekow Micah was arrested, charged and put on trial for possessing illegal wee. He was later acquitted and discharged by an Accra Circuit Court.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-smoke-because-it-in-bible-that-god-is.html

cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Seun

Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by Amajerry83(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2017
His view
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by Nogodye(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Ignorance and Stupidity at work...Wisdom and understand he lack.
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
When you blaspheme God, your days on earth will be numbered.
Hope he retraces his steps soon.
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
When you blaspheme God, your days on earth will be numbered.
Hope he retraces his steps soon.
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by obojememe: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
i laugh, not cos it was funny alone ,buh i also just finished smoking a wrap of wee in d comfort of my home
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by doyinisaac(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
VastFinder:

In an interview with Akwasi Aboagye on Peace FM’s “Entertainment Review”, Ekow Micah said he smokes because the almighty God smoked. He quoted Psalm 18:7-8 to buttress his point.

“The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it”.

ignorance is a disease

Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by waxxydude: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
The weed this guy smokes is dangerous, it's capable of ruining one's life and changing one's appearance, but i love adventures.

So i already ordered three bags of that particular weed.
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dude needs his life checked! And he needs Holy spirit too, clearly he's been reading his Bible carnally!
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by DRPAIT123(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
I am now force to believe what a wise man told me 5years ago
he said,the path to everlasting greatness and the way to eternal destruction are both backed up either correctly or erroneously by bible readers
Re: I Smoke Because Bible Says God Is Also A Weed Smoker – Singer Ekow Micah by HottestFire: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017

When your weed is imported from okokomaiko.. shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

MBGN Tourism 2013, Powede Lawrence, releases pre-wedding photo / See The Hostel Named After Hushpuppi In Auchi polythecnic Edo state "Pic" / 50 Cent Against Conor Mc Gregor In The Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.