Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo (2172 Views)

Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by glancenaija: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Stop all the charade people. We are not blind nor stupid. It is very obvious that President Buhari is very sick. Any person with a keen eye could see that it is only a thin skin covering his bones in spite of the paddings he had under his caftan in the video released on the 12th of August. Just look at his hands and face and you will see what I am saying. God will punish the cabal who will not allow this man to resign, get well and enjoy the rest of his days in peace with his family and grandchildren. Why are you people so drunk with power that you will keep pulling and pushing a sick man just to hold on to power while Nigerians people are suffering and dying.

You people are busy playing politics with the lives of close to 200 million people which Nigeria is made up of and it is not a new thing because you have done it among the very few of you since 1960 when Nigeria became independent from British rule. The heavens will apportion each of you wicked people with worse than you are doing to Nigerians. I know this because it is the law of karma and God who created all things is a God of Justice. You cannot play with the lives of people and not pay for it. It is time to desist. More Nigerians are awake now and there is no more going back or getting fooled.

Read more..

http://glancenaija.com/2017/08/19/president-muhammadu-buhari-looks-like-skeleton-ij-onuigbo

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by hardywaltz(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2017
We love him that way

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Cooly100: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
hardywaltz:
We love him that way

Only in Nigeria can you see that happening on earth!

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let F Dead Rule d Yoruba Muslims, it's no problem to them

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by michealdeco: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
They must have injected him with thousands of painkiller for him to stand up like that grin grin grin

#EvermayoR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by ddippset(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
glancenaija:
Stop all the charade people. We are not blind nor stupid. It is very obvious that President Buhari is very sick. Any person with a keen eye could see that it is only a thin skin covering his bones in spite of the paddings he had under his caftan in the video released on the 12th of August. Just look at his hands and face and you will see what I am saying. God will punish the cabal who will not allow this man to resign, get well and enjoy the rest of his days in peace with his family and grandchildren. Why are you people so drunk with power that you will keep pulling and pushing a sick man just to hold on to power while Nigerians people are suffering and dying.

You people are busy playing politics with the lives of close to 200 million people which Nigeria is made up of and it is not a new thing because you have done it among the very few of you since 1960 when Nigeria became independent from British rule. The heavens will apportion each of you wicked people with worse than you are doing to Nigerians. I know this because it is the law of karma and God who created all things is a God of Justice. You cannot play with the lives of people and not pay for it. It is time to desist. More Nigerians are awake now and there is no more going back or getting fooled.

Read more..

http://glancenaija.com/2017/08/19/president-muhammadu-buhari-looks-like-skeleton-ij-onuigbo

and what makes you so such it's a cabal that is preventing him from resigning? the president is not insane and can make that decision on his own. it's just so funny that the narrative has gone from, the president is dead, to the president is incapacitated, to the president is a skeleton. there's only God almighty to judge Buhari. If he's a bad man God knows and if he's a good man God knows and will judge him accordingly. Not fani kayode not fayose not a wailer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by agbangam: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
So ? Person wey seriously sick dey look fat or fresh Besides d man no fat b4 grin, with time PMB will regain his lost flesh.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Eboski(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
ddippset:
and what makes you so such it's a cabal that is preventing him from resigning? the president is not insane and can make that decision on his own. it's just so funny that the narrative has gone from, the president is dead, to the president is incapacitated, to the president is a skeleton. there's only God almighty to judge Buhari. If he's a bad man God knows and if he's a good man God knows and will judge him accordingly. Not fani kayode not fayose not a wailer.
you are Buhari supporter and you can't judge him,let us Nigerians judge him base on performance,Buhari supporters believed anybody that criticism this govt is a PDP supporter or IPOB,we Nigerians don't have the right to talk bad about this govt. my brothers let us tell ourselves the truth Nigerians are suffering and they are hunger in the land. I am patriotic Nigerian. thanks

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by alizma: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
hardywaltz:
We love him that way
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by ddippset(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Eboski:
you are Buhari supporter and you can't judge him,let us Nigerians judge him base on performance,Buhari supporters believed anybody that criticism this govt is a PDP supporter or IPOB,we Nigerians don't have the right to talk bad about this govt. my brothers let us tell ourselves the truth Nigerians are suffering and they are hunger in the land. I am patriotic Nigerian. thanks
its not about judging anybody. its about making common sense. everybody is talking cabal cabal cabal. show me the proof of the cabal. whether you are a supporter or opposer depends on how you rate his performance. for me as a nigerian he is better there than pdp coming back to power so yes I am a buhari supporter and i pray that God gives him the strength and health to do his work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by mrvitalis(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Eboski:

I am 100% sure you don't even know the cause of Nigerian problem

If I ask you to say things Buhari would have done better based on revenue generated and with respect to our constitution would won't say anything meaningful

Being a president is a top level management job and not a physical job ,it's just bringing ideas and passing it down the managerial levels

Buhari has not done anything outside the constitution if he has done you will be a fool not to ask you senator to impeach him

Nigerians can only judge him in 2019 ( we me my self will evaluate him ) till then wish and support his actions or give constructive argument

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Eboski(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
mrvitalis:

I am 100% sure you don't even know the cause of Nigerian problem

If I ask you to say things Buhari would have done better based on revenue generated and with respect to our constitution would won't say anything meaningful

Being a president is a top level management job and not a physical job ,it's just bringing ideas and passing it down the managerial levels

Buhari has not done anything outside the constitution if he has done you will be a fool not to ask you senator to impeach him

Nigerians can only judge him in 2019 ( we me my self will evaluate him ) till then wish and support his actions or give constructive argument
I am not here to join words with you because I am a Nigerian not blind but seem what is going on in the country, so we should wait till 2019 before judging our president?
You are one of his paid supporter, you and I know that this govt isn't trying base on performances.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Eboski(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
ddippset:
its not about judging anybody. its about making common sense. everybody is talking cabal cabal cabal. show me the proof of the cabal. whether you are a supporter or opposer depends on how you rate his performance. for me as a nigerian he is better there than pdp coming back to power so yes I am a buhari supporter and i pray that God gives him the strength and health to do his work.
I was his supporter before, but his health is affected him that makes some persons to be in control of this govt.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by mrvitalis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Eboski:
I am not here to join words with you because I am a Nigerian not blind but seem what is going on in the country, so we should wait till 2019 before judging our president?
You are one of his paid supporter, you and I know that this govt isn't trying base on performances.
First of all I'm not. Paid supporter

Second how did you evaluate the government performance

Nigerians are funny ... They don't pay tax , they don't invest in their economy

People like you are the people who complain we import toothpick but waste millions building houses all over you don't need while same amonth will open a toothpick factory

How much tax have you even paid , how much has Buhari received since he came into office , Minuse 166bn every month , the bailout funds ...then tell me if you would have done better with what is left

Serious don't argue with emotions it makes you look like a fool argue with facts

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Sagay212: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
If we say ipods are bastar.d and dirty senseless animals, they'll be crying. You shouted and cried when the man traveled, your criminal ipod king told you buhari was dead and all of you gullible pigs started rejoicing, when you saw pictures of him alive, you denied and claimed they were old pictures and photoshop. you shouted that he should come back home when you realised he is alive. Now he has come back home and what you are bothered about is the looks of the president. you are now complaining that he looks too lean. ARE YOU IPODS NOT TRULY MAD? How can a bunch of people be so confused and hopeless with their lives and go about chasing shadows? it's really unfortunate.

How confused can these people be?

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Eboski:
Take a moment to ponder over this reality and comment like an intellectual by stating how u think the government could've faired better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by Okoroawusa: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
BUHARI IS THE BEST THING TO HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
glancenaija:

Read more..

These losers just haven't gotten over their loss of 2015; that's all I see written all over these silly threads and articles springing up all over. They despise the man PMB so so much for no other reason other than that je won their preferred candidate in a democratic election; and while some who dont give a damn are outrightly wishing him dead, others are wishing he becomes permanently incapacitated and resigns. Whatever the case, they just cant wait for PMB to leave power.

From "he is dead", to "he is brain dead and cant stand or talk" to "all those pictures are photoshopped" and now with the news of his imminent return, the new story is, "he looks like a skeleton and should resign". Such desperate losers! The most amusing thing is how they try to mask their contempt/prejudice in the cloak of objectivity.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by fratermathy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Let F Dead Rule d Yoruba Muslims, it's no problem to them

Isokos are filled with this amount of hate, moreso for Yorubas, no matter the religion.

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo by TrendyKingExzy: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Satan will purnish angry angry

(1) (Reply)

#bobrisky Pictured With IG Big Boy Baddy Oosha / How Has Ethnic Diversity Benefitted Nigeria? / Kogi State House Of Assembly Divided Over Deputy Governor sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.