Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Beware Of Assumed Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Assumed Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (619 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Assumed Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by eberetos: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Until you hear yes from or guy or lady, do not assume your closeness is dating. Some guys after toasting a lady, will discover the lady starts getting close to them... My brother, you are not dating yet, don't assume u are dating cos she came close. Until she says yes, you are a love pensioneer
Re: Beware Of Assumed Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by jacyhelen(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dont waite for the yes ooo.move on with caring and smouching.
Re: Beware Of Assumed Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
jacyhelen:
Dont waite for the yes ooo.move on with caring and smouching.
Lolzzzzz, I dey tell you.

(1) (Reply)

How Do People Fall Out Of Love So Quickly? / Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife / Man Cries Out After He Asked For Help But Instead Ask To Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.