Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,334 members, 7,891,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala (16974 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob To Review Decision Not To Take Up Arms / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by adexuxin(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:

I don't see why that is your business
Really you never can tell, if it will look like london, maybe "we should start booking for visa ahead of time" for tourism?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by burqueenx(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by AroOkigbo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
djevino:
as yoluba ewedu Muslim... I can't take this I would rather drink rat poison like our brother Awomumu aka awolowo grin grin
Ratak: at your service.
Thank me later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by timsTNA: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
adexuxin:
Really you never can tell, if it will look like london, maybe "we should start booking for visa ahead of time" for tourism?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
adexuxin:
I guess all this Biafran hullabaloo when granted will make southeast look like let say!!London abi? From frying pan to fire.

Afon........ja with hate speech

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Naziridamos: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
iPoops and lame threats are one and the same.

Wen the clown becomes formidable,
It conquers the foolish ones .

Nnamdi kanu is formidable embarassed

What is written is written, u
Can't stop the river . AFONJA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Ikechuob: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:
Sad news for Afonjas. If afonjas didn't spend so much time poking their noses on other's business, they would live longer lives

Right. They shouted and rejoiced over the fake news more than anyone. You'll think Anambra belongs to them or something.

Afonja illorin is still in the hands of fulani...it's been years now. Focus on that.

Afonja your Oba is still wasting away in prison.....it's been months now.....focus on that.

Afonja your Osibanjo has no power despite the title "VP", he still has the north or rather what they call am self "cabal" ruling when your president is gone...focus on that.

Afonja you're killing eachother with rituals...it's starting to become an epidemic....focus on that.

Focus on your Goddamn self for once and stop butting your head into Biafra and igbo business all the time.

Have shame for once in una life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Naziridamos: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
iPoops and lame threats are one and the same.

Can't stop the river . AFONJA undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by hammerT: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oba Akiolu must go to Prison 4 hate speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by timsTNA: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ikechuob:

Right

Afonja illorin is still in the hands of fulani...it's been years now. Focus on that.

Afonja your Oba is still wasting away in prison.....it's been months now.....focus on that.

Afonja your Osibanjo has no power despite the title "VP", he still has the north or rather what they call am self "cabal" ruling when your president is gone...focus on that.

Afonja you're killing eachother with rituals...it's starting to become an epidemic....focus on that.

Focus on your Goddamn self for once and stop butting your head into Biafra and igbo business all the time.

Have shame for once in una life

I wan laugh die. I'm Igbo. I mean well
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
01mcfadden:
These guys should not kill innocent souls for nothing.
They should just let the election to hold in peace and if they want to be adamant, I pray only them suffer the consequences.

who has ipob killed, or ur mouth de pain u

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Ikechuob: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:

I wan laugh die. I'm Igbo. I mean well

I know you're igbo. I just added my advise to Afonja to the reply of your post.
I didn't disagree with you, I agreed with what you said.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Naziridamos: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2017

Can't stop the river . AFONJA
36. snoopylinus: Quote Post

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by SKANKHUNT: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
NK-Nights King = NK Nnamdi Kanu
Ipob=
grin grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by adexuxin(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
snoopylinus:

Afon........ja with hate speech
All this for me? You try. Nwanem.
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
The zoo media and their penchant for fallacies and propaganda. Tufiakwa! Nnamdi Kanu is a wise man who's intelligence is greater than the collective intelligence of all the Nigeria politifcians and can never back down on our decision without the availability of a date for referendum, wake me up anytime and I will defend these claims.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
afonja case really gets me thinking,they seem to be everywhere begging for unity. our election our problem,our biafra our problem,our kanu our problem.....na wao leave us alone now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Ikechuob: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
adexuxin:

Anything is better than Nigeria. Just look at your shithole, it's literally the definition of a failed state. Biafra can never be as worse as Nigeria even if it fails itself. FACT!!
Nigeria is literally in the same level as south sudan and somalia. You lots just delude yourself that you're not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by ofai: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kanu is truly a force to reckon with. Afonja and Cowardice are like 5 and 6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
adexuxin:
All this for me? You try. Nwanem.
lol.....no vex....
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by hammerT: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ikechuob:

Anything is better than Nigeria. Just look at your shithole, it's literally the definition of a failed state

hahaha! I was looking at Abuja and all they had to show for a state capital was roads with no significant development.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Ikechuob: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
hammerT:

hahaha! I was looking at Abuja and all they had to show for a state capital was roads with no significant development.
grin grin
I've been in several African country and I always laugh whenever i see Nigerians say that Nigeria is the giant of Africa or try to mock other African nation. I always laugh. They just don't know how backwards they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by hammerT: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ikechuob:

I've been in several African country and I always laugh whenever i see Nigerians say that Nigeria is the giant of Africa or try to mock other African nation. I always laugh. They just don't know how backwards they are.

Just a few dotted buildings per mile, in Nigeria capital city. The rest is road and bush/bush shack .

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by 01mcfadden(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ikechuob:

How is it your business if IPOB declared no election in Anambra

Anambra people, excluding the politicians and the greedy leaders, are not complining.
The entire igbo community, excluding greedy igbo leaders, are not complaining

Why are you complaining?

How e fit concern you?
Na your state?
Na your tribe?
Na your people?

Common move!!

Calm down bro. Wet your muscle.
I'm a full blooded Igbo. I support Biafra 100% but do you think the Federal government will fold arms while IPOB hold a whole state yo ransom?

They will use full force as usual and the innocent will partake in the suffering.

I don't think no election is the way.
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by hammerT: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
01mcfadden:

Calm down bro. Wet your muscle.
I'm a full blooded Igbo. I support Biafra 100% but do you think the Federal government will fold arms while IPOB hold a whole state yo ransom?

They will use full force as usual and the innocent will partake in the suffering.

I don't think no election is the way.

See ur brain, see fish brain... U are way out of ur depth here.

We will school u and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by SuperS1Panther: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Naziridamos:

Can't stop the river . AFONJA undecided

What is this Osu saying?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by michealdeco: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
THEY WONT LIKE THIS NEWS grin grin grin

Mind you oo I didn't mention names ooo tongue tongue

Lemme go and sip my hydraulic palm wine cool cool

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by laidima88(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
which threat did ipoo have except empty threats, just trying to be relevant. the government is passively watching in patience, non of these igbo generation have seen war even an igbo infant is posting from his room.
warn that cow bent going to the abattoir for the abattoir only takes it never gives, let the cow beware.
A dog that is destined to doom will not here the whistle of the hunter.
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
All i could deduce is face saving...it's no longer the supreme leader that decides but the leadership of IPOB.

Strategic beatback wink
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Blue3k(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Boycott continues election holds. Then we will see how popular IPOB is theoretically by the participation rate. If it's over 50% that's usual rate. The 2015 Benue gubernatorial election was only 40% no big headline.
Re: IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Nigeria's corrupt politicians will always try to mess up Biafra led IPOB leaders.
We Biafrans citizens, are resolute with our stands in boycotting Nigeria's elections processes, until the process of Referendum to one man one vote.

God bless Biafra God bless Biafrans God bless IPOB home and abroad.

#Referendum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Principal Officers / Tolulope Arotile: Shehu Sani Calls On FG, States To Immortalise The Late Heroine / APC Clears Ondo Local Government Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.