Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,270 members, 7,928,889 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

#PHOTOS: 36 Years After, ABSU Gets Connected To The National Grid. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #PHOTOS: 36 Years After, ABSU Gets Connected To The National Grid. (491 Views)

I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. / How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) / An Opportunity To Become Connected To Business Success Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#PHOTOS: 36 Years After, ABSU Gets Connected To The National Grid. by RolandAkachukwu(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
36 years after, ABSU gets connected to the national grid.

The Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has commissioned a key electrification project at Abia State University Uturu that enabled the institution to be connected to the national power grid.

The project was a great relief to the 36 year old institution that has been running on power generators since it was established in 1981.

Pro-Chancellor of the University, Senator Adolphus Wabara, thanked the Governor, on behalf of the senate, for assembling and appointing great leaders and administrators who have the interest of the University at heart to supervise the institution.

He stressed and applauded the efforts of the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Uche Ikonne, for contributing towards the success of the electrification project and other infrastructure improvements at the state owned institution.

In his address, Prof. Ikonne assured that the project will be properly managed to contribute to the well being of students and the University community.

Re: #PHOTOS: 36 Years After, ABSU Gets Connected To The National Grid. by Nogodye(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
"running on power generators since it was established in 1981." Nigeria my country..

Good job Dr Okezie Ikpeazu unlike the ponmo cutter.I no mention name o
Re: #PHOTOS: 36 Years After, ABSU Gets Connected To The National Grid. by stanogb(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jese...36 Years in darkness? This is a disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Claim 100 DAT Tokens Free Here / Make Money With Revsplit Using Bot Traffic / Sell your AMAZON, ITUNES , VANILLA, WALMART GIFT CARDS Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.