Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (529 Views)

I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life / No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea by jaylovesella(f): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello!! Please I need suggestions for a very good business idea. Am a young female student, take note
Re: Business Idea by Nairasurplus(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
1. Fry chin chin and package it in a simple transparent nylon. Make it N50 and distribute them to provision stores near you. Sell 5 packs of N50 each for N200.
A kilo of flour is N250 and sugar, butter and rising powder are N150. Buy vegetable oil and fry with electric stove. You will make 150% profit from it. Nylon is N1.00 each.

2. Visit you library for your year one question papers. Solve all the questions and sell to new students. They must buy it. Bet me.

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership / Bill Gates To Pay Nigeria’s $76m Debt / How Paddy Adenuga Almost Acquired Chevron Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.