Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video (54554 Views)

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / PMB Arrives Aso Rock, Greets Officials, Jokes Before Heading In (pics&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by ioreth69(f): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
chimoskyg:
Okey make i go fry plantain javascript:void(0);
if u like fry ur nyash join
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Dansiki1: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jackal

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Amein(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
BUHARI'S MANY CRIMES AGAINST WAILERS His 1st crime, he defeated P.D.P. His 2nd crime, he turns deaf ears to the cabals. His 3rd crime, he refused to steal. His 4th crime, he refused to let them steal His 5th crime, he fall sick. His 6th crime, he's recovering His 7th crime, he didn't die His 8th crime,he's recovering the loots His 9th crime, he return to Nigeria. His 10th crime, he will recontest in 2019. His 11th crime, he will win again in sha Allah. Buhari till 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by 10gram(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
see as Buhari thin, the man go die, b4 e no go die? no be human being e bi? u stay and live forever; if na u sick like Baba who for dey hia ur stori idiot?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by ivolt: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
The president's voice is distorted and his left hand seems non-functional.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by victorioushands: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hunchback-Kanu and his frustrated weaklings - who shout war but can't feed themselves - are in sorrows now. Their demonic prophet has failed again and this is the beginning of his spiral into doom.

To those who would want to attack me, your words are your chains.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by michoim(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
SmartPunter:
So the Old Vegetable is finally back , I dont Give a Fu-ck if he is Back , his coming back wont stop the dream of Biafra coming through..... B4 October 1St his Mumu Cabal go tell una anoda story ...
Who cares whether or not you care. ..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by darlenese(f): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
he looks like a speeeereeeet
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by ioreth69(f): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

which of the animals from the zoo are you? hmmn let me guess .ok you must be A baboon..
dey r the pigs
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by AlBaqir(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hope he did not come to chop Salah meat and go back in no time to his adopted country.

# Really, the noblest thing he can do is to hand over to Osinbajo. I doubt his "must rule" mentality.

# Welcome home anyway.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by earldoyex(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
So uncle WEAKe went to confirmed if truly he's the one. I don't blame him sha, SEEING is BELIEVING.
Pls tell your friend that bastard son of a thousand father (FAYOSE) to do the needful. Resign Honourably.

B rl.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by fasty: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
AutoReportNG:
The man of the moment..

President Buhari arrives residence, taking a walk and is welcomed by AgP Osinbajo & others already waiting there, ahead of him from airport.Even Gov. Wike is there too.

y
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYTFTqUbsyw

PMB, makes me to laugh die... I hope I'm not the only person that heard "I taught we have been removed"...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by johnisaola(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sai BABA

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by jonnytad(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Receiving salute Without inspecting the parade and lai mohammed has the gut to lie on channels, a live feed that we saw with out eyes wide open..... that man supposed to be removed.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
SmartPunter:
So the Old Vegetable is finally back , I dont Give a Fu-ck if he is Back , his coming back wont stop the dream of Biafra coming through..... B4 October 1St his Mumu Cabal go tell una anoda story ...
Yes it will not stop you and your co-alamajiri from chanting Biafra,but it proof your so called Messiah as a liar for saying pmb won't come back.

It is a pity
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Amein(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria brace yourself mass suicide in Igbo land.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by bakila: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
veekid:
Packaged vegetable is baq
Recession don land
Rise in dollar again
See as everywhere scatter like say na champion's league final
Wike was there too, surrrender to a system that will make a better Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
adetayo234:
and you are an entire opposite of omoluabi. You see the truth, but make lie your companion. As far as you are concerned, it is not about Nigeria; it is about political affiliation. This is shameful
wetin konsine you grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Left hand or no left hand... bubu is back & that's all that matters undecided
eagleeye2:

I may be wrong, but I agree with you. Hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by emmaadigun(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for the safe journey, may your healing be perfected...... IPOB miscreants, start crying FFK, Fayose and their Mad dog starting making noise...... Sincerely if Fayose is a true son of his father...... He must hang himself.....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Amein:
Nigeria brace yourself mass suicide in Igbo land.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy shocked cool I told them but they refused to hear,now their nightmare is here.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
AutoReportNG:
The man of the moment..

President Buhari arrives residence, taking a walk and is welcomed by AgP Osinbajo & others already waiting there, ahead of him from airport.Even Gov. Wike is there too.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYTFTqUbsyw

Oga stick to ur niche, wetin consign auto reports with presidents arrival, abi you wan tell us about d car he drove to the villa tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Akolawole(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweetestboi:
So if a protest wasn't stage for your return to naija u won't resume your office...so pathetic!!!

You think Buhari cares about those protest?

Jargon!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by MalcoImX: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dandsome:
Government of the photos and video, by the photos and video and for the photos and video.

You have to do with videos and photos, since you can't be there live.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by internetpo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baba is back. Who says pressur groups dont work. kudos to #resumeorResign. Charlie boy your activism wasnt in vain.

#babaNowthatYouAreBack. get to work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by ofai: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
SmartPunter:

My brother you are correct, let's see whether he is going to shoot himself at the foot again. Bubu welucom o....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Ola5TP: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
goldedprince:
grin my number one baba don land. where are all the idiots that said he is dead, is that a ghost i am seeing there?
ok, maybe na photo shop or na na old video of when he was head of state abi?
no, maybe na person wey dress like am.
Bleep sahara reporters, Bleep fayose, Bleep ffk, Bleep them Bleep them Bleep them
thank you for shutting up the smelling mouth of fani and co.
please as punishment for peasants that wished you death, please increase price of dollar to 1000/dollar.
increas fuel price, increase bag of rice and everything.
an eye for an eye.
they all wished you death so punish them idiots
if you can do this, i will make sure i deliver my state to you in your next election.
quote me stupidly and die in place of pmb
And u will be out here again soon crying when u don't have money to buy things u want ur baba pmb to increase! Then u will starve to confess his ugly ass

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by openmine(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
ohh men,our president is very lean....smh
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Amein(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy shocked cool I told them but they refused to hear,now their nightmare is here.

hahah!!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video by Akolawole(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why this colourful herotic trumpetic red Carpet welcome as if he strangled lion with barehand the dullard should bow his head in shame joor ,

he just go waste tax payer money in London treating undisclosed ailments and he still have the gut to walk on red carpet ..

mark my word buhari will only stay in Abuja for 2weeks and go back to his jamboree medical vacation...

he should tell the zombies that his second stint as president is for Nigeria to help him take care care of his medical bills, Buhari is a coward

I will be counting the 14 days bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.