Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,321 members, 7,897,469 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) (71266 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / Abdurazak Isa Building Modular Refinery In Imo, Anambra. Invests N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by victorDanladi: 2:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Lol.

You said Dangote used your money for his refinery, I showed you that Dangote is worth more than GTB and you're foaming at the mouth like someone suffering convulsion.

The way you posted sef, one would think you're one serious entrepreneur whereas you're a peddler of inferior electronics.

From your post, I can deduce your position in life. I don't pandy words with people like you, I give them instructions.

Sayonara!
that is their ways.they prefer mouth than facts and figure,we call it delusion.

THANK GOd HE DIDNT REPLY YOU WITH EWEDU PICTURES OR DEMOLA AJAYI PICTURES.

Those guys brain is empty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Emassive(m): 2:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

GT Bank is worth 8.6 Billion Dollars,
Dangote is worth 13.2 Billion Dollars.

How much is your money inside?

Not just 1bank my dear... he owe all Nigerian banks
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Abeg would it make dollar and Naira one to one?

Otherwise useless equipment
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by vault(m): 3:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by maisauki: 3:26am On Aug 20, 2017
THAT'S NICE
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by mejai(m): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Walphem:

My brother those stuff are big.i saw them this morning and i suspected it was for Dangote,but what i dont understand is how those stuff passes through beneath the flyovers or sign posts in lagos

u r ryt o. it took dem more Dan a day or 2 to figure out how to manoeuvre the toll gates. dem be witch? last tym I saw dem was at vgc axis
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Moneyyy: 3:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
The SS is rich in Crude oil,
The SW has a robust economy and Infrastructure
The North has Agriculture and Politics,

The SE has... erosion. grin grin
Yet South Easterners control almost all the small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria. What does that tell you Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by seniwellsFX: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

don't be a naïve little infant..try to be sensible sometimes pls...the SE is the giant in commerce in Nigeria remember. If only all regions can focus in developing their area of strength,n naija for don go far..

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by jessetom(m): 4:20am On Aug 20, 2017
EngrBouss:
That looks like a heat exchanger, 1 of that cost more than 2 million USD

Yes mu brother. They are shell and tube heat exchangers...
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by jessetom(m): 4:23am On Aug 20, 2017
kemmy16:
Lol. It's call heat exchanger and it just one of the smallest piece of equipment.

I wonder what they'll say if they see ADU and VDU especially...
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Butterworth: 4:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
Eko onibaje, No matter what.

God bless Lagos, Yorubaland and all Yorubas. May Nnamdi Kanu's dirty towel fall on all pigs and idiots who wish evil upon our land because erosion has destroyed theirs.

Igbos applauds success when they see one because SUCCESS AND IGBOS are like 5 and 6

Please go back to your brown roof top and masturbate and when your done with that, go look for a land you previously sold to Emeka and resold it to Obinna , after that, use the money to buy Cow and set for OWAMBE.

After that, now take your Den gun and matchet , go in search of SKULLS.

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by persius555(m): 4:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

He Is An Enemy Funding Jihad in Nigeria....

Wats My Bizness Wit hs Heavy Nonsense...

Meanwhile I hope dey Use Lagos Oil Or Borno Oil For hs Refinery....Cos He Can't Tell Us why that Refinery Can't be Situated in Delta Or Akwam ibom

Proximity to Market!!!!

Market!!! Market!!! Market!!!

Over 20 million people live in Lagos. You don't invest $7 billion in a state less than 3 million unless you are a fool with money.

No tribal sentiment in business or else you fail b4 you start.

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Butterworth: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

Are you a pig and an idiot? cheesy. So typical. We are this, we are that, we bought your land, we developed the whole world. You used it for owambe blah blah.Yes, on the Internet. They are always buying phantom land just like they bought the whole Indonesia and China grin cheesy. They've bought all the land but we never see Igbo landlords anywhere in Lagos. Gerrout jare. Chest beater oshi grin cheesy

You're in your Brown roof Ibadan typing "we never see IGBO landlord in Lagos" laugh wan kill me. Omo Ibadan is time to go out for SKULL mining, please don't be late.

Every AFONJA came from Lagos state. Why are you guys ashamed of coming from other AFONJA states like Ogun Oyo, Kwara state the eligible home town of AFONJA who later sold the land and his people to Hausa Fulani. No wonder AFONJA generation are notorious in selling their ancestral lands for a POT OF PORRIDGE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by smartnero24(m): 5:40am On Aug 20, 2017
That's a heat exchanger. Refinery almost ready
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:

God bless Lagos, Yorubaland and all Yorubas. May Nnamdi Kanu's dirty towel fall on all pigs and idiots who wish evil upon our land because erosion has destroyed theirs.

I didn't realise that Dangote is a Yoruba
All racists and tribalists should be severely punished. Don't you agree?
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:45am On Aug 20, 2017
classicfrank4u:
wen i saw gigantic i was expecting to see smtin bigger dan a house smiley

Dude, look at the man standing by the truck.

That tin tall pass storey building.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by GMBuhari: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2017
grin

Amen
Ihatepork:

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

See Igbo piglet forming isoko grin. You piglets are never proud of your barren, red mud land. Yes he will use Lagos oil. There is oil in Ondo state too. If he doesn't want to use that, he will import. The refinery is close to the port. You hate Muslims yet you won't stop smuggling drugs into Muslim countries like Indonesia.

So called Lagos oil is off shore n actually belongs to the Niger Delta by proximity, making Lagos an oil producing state is part of the usual theft we know of in Nigeria.

Also ondo n Lagos can't mine n send 650k barrels of crude oil daily. Do the math well
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

Meanwhile I hope dey Use Lagos Oil Or Borno Oil For hs Refinery....Cos He Can't Tell Us why that Refinery Can't be Situated in Delta Or Akwam ibom

Dangote does not have a single investment in the SE n probably same in the SW for decades being a billionaire.......... Except for the shopping mall he built recently in Onitsha.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Ihatepork: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2017
[s]
PrecisionFx:

So called Lagos oil is off shore n actually belongs to the Niger Delta by proximity, making Lagos an oil producing state is part of the usual theft we know of in Nigeria.

Also ondo n Lagos can't mine n send 650k barrels of crude oil daily. Do the math well
[/s]

I never knew Badagry was close to Niger Delta. grin Come and collect it now since it belongs to Niger delta grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Dangote refinery is gradually becoming a recurring song song. Let them start it first lets see.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Ihatepork: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Dangote does not have a single investment in the SE n probably same in the SW for decades being a billionaire.......... Except for the shopping mall he built recently in Onitsha.

His cement factory in Ogun state is what?

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Riduane: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The money from tax obtained from this project would be used to develop Lagos. The workers would live in and around Lagos and the economy would tricke down into developing the SW.

Your fathers sold ice water to workers when they were building the Eko bridge.
You sold gala and fan yogo when they were building the Lekki Ikoyi bridge.
50 Years from now, your children would be selling gala in that same Dangote refinery.

If they stop producing Gala and Fanyogo, the entire economy of your Potopoto Republic would be in shambles.
UAC foods and Fan Milk Plc are the highest employers of labour in Biafra. grin grin

Chai cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

Which investor foreign or local is going to put his money in an area where the indigenes have a sense of perpetual entitlement? Which investor is going to put his money in a place where kidnapping is a legitimate corporate tax? Which investor is going to site his invest far away from actual demand when there is 21 million ( people) reasons plus to put it elsewhere. ?

By the way not only does Lagos have oil, this business is not country specific. It does refining for any oil trader from anywhere in the world. There is a world class refinery in Abidjan but does Ivory Coast produce crude to sustain such an investment?

Treat this as an educative piece and not as a rebuke.

3 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

you in particular, what do u have? .... Constant drinking of Ijebu garri and using agege bread to eat one poo looking ewa goin.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by ajailer(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2017
The equipment looks really big look just look at the nos. Of tyres the vehicle has got, from my calculation it should be around 44 tyres. Longest have ever seen. Big ups to Dangote for his entrepreneurial spirit.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Butterworth: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

E pain the pig die grin cheesy I'm not from Lagos but I grew up in Lagos. I never claimed to be from Lagos. Illiterate. You really want me to be from ibadan so bad lmao. Why didn't you continue with your story about buying up land in Lagos. grin cheesy Oyel don finish for you lie engine? As for skull mining, you should be more worried about the thousands of Igbos on death row in Asian prisons.
Your tribe will soon go extinct if you continue like this grin

E pain the AFONJA GOAT

Very soon there would be no human existence in South West due to your excessive love for rituals that requires human SKULLS. I pray my Igbo brothers notice this on time and be at alert for an AFONJA SKULL MINNER

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

See Igbo piglet forming isoko grin. You piglets are never proud of your barren, red mud land. Yes he will use Lagos oil. There is oil in Ondo state too. If he doesn't want to use that, he will import. The refinery is close to the port. You hate Muslims yet you won't stop smuggling drugs into Muslim countries like Indonesia.
after suffocating your self with ewa goin and bread your brain will become blank then you start looking for easy target.
To start with, it's very clear that afonja stinks like PIGs so whether you like it or not, U are a pig, a dirty one.
U are probably somewhere in ogbomosho right now pooing inside a gutter and sticking you right hand into your ur anus in d name of washing it.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Draei: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Politicowizard:
That refinery project is not just a small one. Where I currently work, about 600 welders are needed and are undergoing their test presently. It's a mega project. The man mean business
Yea, guess you live around Ibeju-lekki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.