Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,217 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria (622 Views)

Ondo 2020: PDP Welcomes Decampees From ZLP / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has welcome President Muhammadu Buhari ‎back to Nigeria after a three-month medication sojourn in London.

The party in a statement on Saturday by its national publicity secretary, Prince Dayo Adeyeye prayed God to grant Buhari good health.
"We believe that Mr. President is healthier now to assume his reponibility at the helm of the country's affairs.

‎"We thank the Almighty for saving his life and pray that He grants him better health and understanding on how to rescue our poor economy and relieve Nigerians of the current hardship," the PDP said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/pdp-welcomes-buhari-back-to-nigeria/210754.html

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by michytluv: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Another drama series unfolding. WATCH OUT
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by Jirate(m): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2017
"We thank the Almighty for saving his life and pray that He grants him better health and understanding on how to rescue our poor economy and relieve Nigerians of the current hardship," the PDP said.
Well, from Bubu last Score Card, He Obviously Needs the Bold part of that Prayer a lot.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by Atiku2019: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome Back My President cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2017
welcome back Mr President

How many likes can I get today is my birthday

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Corruption personified pdp welcoming the leader of evil personified apc back. bad radiance to bad rubbish
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by maisauki: 4:22am On Aug 20, 2017
YOU DON'T MEAN IT!
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by theophorus(m): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2017
...He who God has Bless, no-man can curse...
"A Nation I Have not know will SERVE me.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by unohbethel(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Corruption personified pdp welcoming the leader of evil personified apc back. bad radiance to bad rubbish

good point..both are bad..non is good
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari Back To Nigeria by GMBuhari: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2017
PDP party of dogs always going back to their vomit

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Ojukwu Said about BIAFRA in Sept 2004(photo) / Lauretta Onochie Replies Jonathan: You Spent $40m To Monitor Us,social Media / ''igbos Are Too Greedy, Deltans & Rivers State Are Not Part Of Biafra''-men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.