Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,074 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

3bby's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3bby's Profile / 3bby's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 3bby: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Folaroyal:

Ohhh... Nice to hear this!!!
Early morning good news!!!
Many congratulations to you.
Kindly share your profile and all documents submitted... We'll love to read from you.
Regards.
Here is a list of the documents I submitted :
All the cic forms
Marriage certificate
Change of name documents
Police report
Proof of medicals I did
All my educational certificates
Reference from my employer
My offer letter
Statement of account (mine)
Home ties (land & hubby's family company documents)
His payslips
SOP
Copy of his data page and visa page
Copy of his work permit
Some pictures of us
Letter from his employer
My data page
Other stamped pages on my passport
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 3bby: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Hi guys,
I have been a silent follower of this thread since February. Applied online with upfront medicals using hubby's PGWP and my application was approved. Here are other details :
26th Nov - Submitted online
29th Nov - Biometrics
28th Mar - Passport request

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 3bby: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks a lot.
BE811APP:
Do your change of name..

Registry wedding certificate is good to go as dey dnt even send Church wedding certificate.

Do u have kids If not get the equivalent of 10,000 CAD in ur account..

Did u say your husband is working now?? meaning his on PGWP If he is on that you can also consider the option of a visiting visa than a work permit.. If he is working.. He doesnt need your Spousal Work Support.. but if he is still a student.. it will fly smoothly.. I am no guru oo.. others can shed more light.. But i know of a lady here.. who was rejected based on the fact her hubby is on PGWP..

But then again.. all applications are treated uniquely and differently.

so make necessary enquires before applying..

GoodLuck!!!

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 3bby: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello good people. Can you please help me clarify the issues I raised. Thanks
3bby:
Hi guys, I have been following the forum for a while and I need your help. I am in the process of organising my documents for my SOWP application. My husband is went for studies and is now working there. I have got marriage certificate from the registry with plans for church wedding set for early December. My passport still bears my maiden name and i want to know if I need to do the change of name process on my passport before I submit. I also need to know if how much I should have in my account. Please assist me with your replies.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 3bby: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Hi guys, I have been following the forum for a while and I need your help. I am in the process of organising my documents for my SOWP application. My husband is went for studies and is now working there. I have got marriage certificate from the registry with plans for church wedding set for early December. My passport still bears my maiden name and i want to know if I need to do the change of name process on my passport before I submit. I also need to know if how much I should have in my account. Please assist me with your replies.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.