Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,660 members, 7,921,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:27 AM

3FK5's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3FK5's Profile / 3FK5's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 3FK5: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello, please I'd like to know the accommodation cost and tuition fee for university of kigali and if accommodation is provided to you by the university. Please I'd like to communicate with you better.

judecares1:
If you applying for bachelor or master program, you need certificate of equivalent which is like #5000
Accomodation in Kigali is expensive since it's just like Abuja compared to other district
Feeding is relatively cheap compared to Lagos or even Abuja
Tuition Fee of university of rwanda, East Africa university is expensive but school in northern district is really cheap both feeding and accomodation

Travel / Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 3FK5: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello, please I'm looking into moving to kigali for education and all. I'd really love to know what my budget would be and how their cost of living is like, accommodation, feeding and their utility bills and also if it's possible to get a job out there

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.