Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,965 members, 7,896,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

3gator1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3gator1's Profile / 3gator1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Airbnb Or Hotel, Which Makes Sense For A 4 Day Trip To Ghana by 3gator1: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackHamish:

You have used it before right? Especially to some place like Ghana?
Cos i just want to curtail expenses. And how much is right to have for a 4 day trip (9th - 13th April) to Ghana? is 150k Okay for such a thing?
Depends. Will u be staying in Accra? Also, what activities will you like to do while there? I would advise to have at least 50-100$ budget for a day. You will definitely spend less, but it'll all depend on what u do. Everything in Accra is much more expensive than in most places in Nigeria

1 Like

Travel / Re: Airbnb Or Hotel, Which Makes Sense For A 4 Day Trip To Ghana by 3gator1: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
U can find some really good places on Airbnb for very good prices. I've personally used airbnb and I think in Ghana the listings are relatively good and cheap, but mostly depend where you choose. What are you in Ghana for? If you are in Accra, you can check out a few cool places. I can recommend some if you want. Also, pls try to explore the other regions especially the west. You will fall in love with Ghana. I came across a website which has listings of cool places u can visit around the country. I think for now they have places mostly in Accra signed up, but u can also get some discount coupons to a few places there.
https://www.coupons.com.gh/places

1 Like

Travel / Re: Coronavirus: India Suspends Tourist Visas by 3gator1: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
hmm. the world has become one really dangerous place. I hope this thing will pass soon shah

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.