Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,813 members, 7,930,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

3LACK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3LACK's Profile / 3LACK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Rare Picture Of Tinubu And Shettima At LCCI, Lagos by 3LACK: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obi/Datti we know

1 Like

Politics / Re: P.obi Is 4 Ipob Then Tinubu Is 4 Oduduwa & Atiku 4 BOKO H, Nigerians Talk Issues by 3LACK: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Mtcheeew Factless and rubbish talk.
Politics / Re: Super Analysis Of Presidential Election 2023. See Candidates' Chances by 3LACK: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Dumbest and pointless write up ever

1 Like

Crime / Re: NDLEA Destroys Farm Of Abuja Woman Who Grows And Sells Cannabis (Video) by 3LACK: 1:35am On Sep 05, 2022
see mind

8 Likes

Education / Re: BREAKING: ASUU NEC Set To Meets Over Resolution Of Ongoing Strike by 3LACK: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zandena:
ASUU has lost relevance and glory, hence the factionalization of the union.
They would just have to reluctantly call off the strike otherwise the crack in the union will continue to grow as many state universities/branches are already pulling out of the unproductive industrial action.
The governments at all levels must be decisive with these despotic lecturers who doesn't mean well for our education.
Health workers and Lecturers are hypocritical in their approach. A medical practitioner would establish private hospital and will not pay the staff minimum wage, but will shut down government hospitals for months over salaries. This is what private universities also does, their lecturers are paid even less than government owned institutions, yet they charge exorbitant fees.
Shut up, if you have nothing to say...The real question is why would govt sign an MOU to be carried out on or before march and not honour it...same thing happened with the doctors

omoh Only a real dumb person would blame the lecturers and medical practitioners and keep out Buhari's government

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: . by 3LACK: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2022
freedom2751:

What are you saying?

If you even want to derail, at least be using sense to do it
Sense? Bruh there's nothing sensible bout you, you're just a blatant liar, that shoe has been worn more than 5times

Carry it to bend down and select traders, maybe they'll patronise you
Politics / Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor Of Anambra State by 3LACK: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'm a PDP supporter but I have to say Tinubu did so much better than Obi as a governor....unfortunately neither would win
Fashion / Re: . by 3LACK: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omoh just five times and it looks like this, na ball you use am play
Politics / Re: Wike Tackles Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch by 3LACK: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I honestly don't understand why HE Lamido keeps attacking HE Wike.

It is completely below him to be fighting proxy war on behalf of HE Atiku. Haba! That is a job for the likes of Dino, Abati etc not a Sule Lamido. I saw him as one of the elders of PDP.

Meanwhile, ignore PDP the ruling party of the locust years and vote APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
How do you feel going for the same APC after 8yrs of hell...it baffles me

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by 3LACK: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Softmirror:

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Shut up pls
Politics / Re: 'buhari Has Done Well Enough', Keyamo Defends Selling Buhari, Tinubu For 2023 by 3LACK: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
This man was hired to market Tinubu but all I can see is him doing a good job of de-marketing him...

can't wait to hear him say this during campaign and watch him and his principal get stoned mercilessly

Tinubu can never be president
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by 3LACK: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
No na Tinubu go meet MKO Abiola in Abeokuta and told him to come he will make him win...Rubbish

All I know is Tinubu would never be President o
Politics / Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by 3LACK: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
NEXT PRESIDENT
ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency by 3LACK: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2022
You must be a kid, without a doubt...So your tongue has never slipped before?

How is this even a case....Omorr you Obi fans need to do better than the bullying, insults, comparisons and bringing up silly cases like this.
Politics / Re: APC Group Hits Pdp,says Opposition No Licence For Pedestrian Propaganda by 3LACK: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
we need to make sure APC goes extinct after 2023

That's the punishment fr
2015-2023, Buhari and most importantly Tinubu
Politics / Re: ‘Shettima Must Go!’ – APC Youths Reject Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 3LACK: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

I don't know hw old u guys r but u guys no nothing about Nigeria election

U r a clown....u go find obi vote that day u no go see am grin
Why must you insult me for my opinion... well I guess you might be old but you have a little kid's brain
Politics / Re: ‘Shettima Must Go!’ – APC Youths Reject Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 3LACK: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Atiku 1st Obi 2nd

Tinubu...a distant 3rd Sowore 4th
This I have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by 3LACK: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okealaaye:
Imagine Obasanjo or Shagari or Ekwueme or Jonathan having a "Country Home" in Dubai. There's something about Atiku that speaks of foreigness to Nigeria.
Are all those people you listed contesting? or doesn't both Tinubu and Obi have homes abroad

You don't have to hate or spew rubbish before you support your candidate oga
Politics / Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by 3LACK: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

I will never vote or encourage any of my friend to vote for Atiku.
whether you vote or you no vote he go win

Na so una go dey talk like illiterates, if he is corrupt why is he not behind bars? Where is the prove like Tinubu's? someone that has been contesting could have been exposed if it was true? Think before you speak.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law.
ATIKU is you next president know this and know peace
Politics / Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
tallceejay:
Well scripted...u forget that Atiku came that close because he has a certain vice who most nigerians wanted. Atiku can't command another 12m votes this time.

I gave you my stats, why don't you give me your stats to prove your statement...

you can't
Politics / Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by 3LACK: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
This isn't right
Politics / Re: 'Bauchi Is Violently Atikulated' - Ifeanyi (Pix) by 3LACK: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
I repeat this election would be too easy for Atiku especially if he can reconcile with Wike

with 80% votes from the north locked, he just needs 30-40%from the south (Delta, rivers, Oyo,Bayelsa are sure, to name a few)

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 'Bauchi Is Violently Atikulated' - Ifeanyi (Pix) by 3LACK: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pauldollars:

Indigenous Christians and outsiders in Bauchi State are rooting for a Peter Obi candidacy (Labour Party).
The Muslims are rooting for Atiku (PDP)
Tinubu is frankly hated by Christians and even Muslims.
Don't say what you don't know, how many Christians dey bauchi...a state that has been on Muslim governor and Muslim deputy since

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
it was obi that gave atiku votes in 2019,why u guys behaving as if its the first time atiku is contesting,he lost against goodluck and he'll lose again. He's a serial loser and when the results are out you'll see that obi will have divided pdp votes by half.igbos all over Nigeria will not touch atiku even with a long pole.if he gets 8million votes he try.no more under age voting fa?keep deceiving yourself
Lol I no fit, let's just wait for campaign... e go clear
Politics / Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Karlosorji:
and you think those voters are still loyal to Atiku. You must be on ogogoro
you have no idea what loyalty is, loyalty is Buhari still winning 2nd term even after a poor first term. Learn to have conversations without insults too
Politics / Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by 3LACK: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
SisterAnn:
Why do think you should copy and paste this all over NL?
Mind your business
Politics / Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by 3LACK: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
SisterAnn:
Why do think you should copy and paste this all over NL?
Mind your business pls
Politics / Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2022
pacesetting:
You forgot that APC won 4 out of 6 zones. Also, 2019 situation is far different from now because of several factors. One of them is the fact that three strong candidates are on the race.

One thing I know is that the upcoming election is the least predictable presidential election in recent history.

One thing I know bout this election is the gap might be very close or very wide.

well let's just wait for campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) by 3LACK: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2022
muykem:
Abubarka Rimi lost north to Obasanjo in 1999. Ahmed Lawan lost northern deligates votes to Tinubu. What transpired in this two scenario can still repeat itself.
Are you a kid or are you just naive, why compare 1999 elections to 2023, the sentiments and factors in elections this days are way different... and for the Ahmed Lawan part, everyone knows party primaries are only based on who gives more money to the delegates

But the real elections na masses dey decide, both online and offline, both urban and rural and both educated and illiterates

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.