Stats: 3,197,373 members, 7,964,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:01 PM

3LACK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3LACK's Profile / 3LACK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Romance / Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Us*less by 3LACK: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
he might. but i dare not.
I know I'm gonna regret asking this but why not?
Romance / Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Us*less by 3LACK: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
extol1:

most of this people insulting Nigeria ladies are foreigners
I concur bruh, foreigners and insecure mF

Romance / Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Us*less by 3LACK: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
McEphiks:
Once upon a time I would be angry when I read or hear guys hurl insults or derogatory words on/at ladies. After careful consideration and observation of our ladies character I must agree with them that our ladies mentality need to be completely overhaul.

Tueh! I weep for this generation of girls.
I hope you won't marry any of them. mumu.
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bighead9:

You know weather i get private Jet and Yatch? Use me as you prayer point and you'll see how God will bless you. cheesy
gringrin TULE Joor

Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
MrJoelinton:

Lol comparing Benz whatever to a Koenigsegg , Aston Martin and the likes like dude how old are you? grin. Problem dey this country o. I'm sure if they give you a rolls Royce, you'll reject it and chose whatever Benz model they offer you. Go to Europe and America, Benz ain't really that popular infact they don't even see it as a luxury brand. They just see it as one of those cars you could add to your garage. Grow up and open your eyes o. Benz ain't even in the league of Audi and BMW. Go and research well.
MTCHEEW
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

You went too far with the urus. They'll even chose that gle over a Hyundai Genesis G90
see another design sucker here, Oga it's all about features not fancy design. Benz Engine is million times better than Hyundai or any other Japanese car engine sef. mumu Grow up.
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

@Telvin7, if you give this one a flagship Benz GLE 450 and let's say a flagship rolls Royce wraith, na the gle e go carry o grin
mtcheew comparing Royce and Benz just makes me know u be total jon, Rolls Royce make exotic cars Benz make all round cars, your dumb if you think you can compare Mercedes Benz engine to that of Royce, abi it's becos of design. You are still a kid.
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

It's just because Benz is popular in this part of the world. I don't blame them, na the Yahoo boyz who made it popular I blame. Funny enough if you ask these Benz fanatics what ordinary torque is in a car, they don't know.
Mtcheew, so cos you are a Benz fanatic you have to be a car engineer or what... smh Dumb nigga
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol all you kids know is Benz yet you keep making noise all about. Benz na iPhone of cars so what is the likes of Koenigsegg, lycan, Aston Martin, buggatti, rollsroyce, Gordon Murray etc?
This benz your shouting about no dey pass like 20-25 million for the expensive models. Some models are even as low as 2-7 million yet you keep making noise likes it's worth 300M above like the brands I mentioned above. I'll even mention more than 7 Lexus models pricier than your beloved Benz.
Niggar u are dumb asf, for comparing the above car producers to Mercedes Benz... let me take you to school
no 1.Aston Martin are no where close to Mercedes, no British car company is even close to Benz including Rolls Royce, McLaren, jaguar etc.
no 2. Bugatti make only fast sport cars while Benz make sport cars, SUV's, muscle cars,exotic cars etc.
no 3. comparing Koenigsegg,Gordon Murray and Lycan to Mercedes is actually laughable, abi u think big names go scare us... Mercedes Benz company can buy all three and still have change.
no 4. You are a joker if think the normal Benz u see everywhere in naija are Mercedes Benz flagships, 20-25 million Benzcheesy oga do u even know Benz at all, there are Benz of more than 500 million naira you are here comparing it to Lexus grin

MERCEDES BENZ ARE UNDISPUTED IN THE CAR PRODUCTION GAME BRUH, LOOK THEM UP AND STOP SPEWING SHIT.

Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark by 3LACK: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bighead9:
Wow. Poor Nigerians no wan hear about Mercedes-Benz, BMW or other brand. All they know is TOYOTA COROLA AND CAMRY. grin grin cheesy grin

I can never buy Toyota, it's for poor Nigerians. I'll stick to my Mercedes-Benz and BMW. cheesy
Oga rich Nigerian, you for buy private jet or yatch now grin grin
Crime / Re: Breaking! #endsars: Police Arrest Comedian Mrmacaroni, Other #occupylekkitollgat by 3LACK: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2021
WHY?!!!!
Celebrities / Re: Instagram Comedian Mr Macaroni Has Been Arrested By The Nigerian Police At Lekki by 3LACK: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2021
#OccupyLekkitollgate #Endsars. WE MOVE!!!

But y'all should be careful abeg, this shit might get bloody. I don't want any of y'all to be used as scapegoat please!
Romance / Re: How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira by 3LACK: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2021
No 1. I know the story is probably a lie. But you sound depressed bruh.

No 2. but still Op just know you can never scam or Rob God you are only scamming and robbing yourself.

No 3. May God change and bless you.
Family / Re: I Will Be Dead In Few Days by 3LACK: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
I didn't read all this, but all I can say is you made it this far for a reason.

Once there is life then there is hope. God bless you.

Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile Reacts After Isreal DMW Apologized To Dj Cuppy by 3LACK: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
my suggestion:he shouldn't have gotten involved in that first place... if he knows he's a broke ass nigga...Abi he thought David Adeleke would fight for him? smh
Politics / Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by 3LACK: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
FVCK!! so some niggas actually take this online shit this seriously... smh

Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Those Saying She’s Pregnant by 3LACK: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
no be lie Sha!!

In naija the poor have no right to say anything other than praise to the rich, it always begets a Savage reply... know ur lane and hustle damn hard!!!
Romance / Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by 3LACK: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2021
2 LEGENDS!!!

If u see something say something... we move.

725 Likes 39 Shares

Politics / Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by 3LACK: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2021
aribisala0:
How do you know he was murderous?
What is the source of your information?
Oyinbo?
How many Ugandans call him murderous
you are naive and dumb ASF... go look this man up and stop saying shit...as if you've ever gone to ask any ugandan yourself.

he's a fvcking muderer
Travel / Re: Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) by 3LACK: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
God give us the grace to help who helped us too. Ameen.

37 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: 8 Nigerian Female Celebrities With The Hottest Legs (photos) by 3LACK: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
donbachi:
Dont also forget to show us 8 with the hottest brain.
As if you get hot brain too. F* hypocrite
Romance / Re: I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel by 3LACK: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
NairaShops:
She no even fine reach my junior sister
Oya give me any of her user handle or WhatsApp number let me confirm somethingcheesy

Celebrities / Re: N9m Benz Burnt To Ashes Several Hours After It Was Purchased - Pictures + Video by 3LACK: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
truthfully, it's either an electrical shit, petrol leak etc or her village people.
Sports / Re: Most Goals One Club by 3LACK: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
G. O. A. T
Crime / Re: I Was Raped From Behind …nurse Recounts Night Duty Ordeal With Senior Colleague by 3LACK: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
for just 5mins of pleasure....

Nigga don seize his freedom
Politics / Re: Over N400,000 Turns Into Papers After A Man Used It To Buy 20 Bags Of Rice. by 3LACK: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Damn! I hope the seller heals.

Nothing's strange anymore.
Celebrities / Re: Zinoleesky Refused To Hail Wizkid After Wizkid Vibes To His Song "Kilofeshe". by 3LACK: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
mumu kid!
#Starboy_FC
Romance / Re: My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) by 3LACK: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
idioticity

Romance / Re: See What I Found In My Veranda This Morning (photo) by 3LACK: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Op wan make EFCC use am catch cruise for nothing... naso wahala dey sleep you wan go give am anti-sleeping pills grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)