Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

3ljay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ljay's Profile / 3ljay's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari by 3ljay: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Can National Assembly Override Anti-open Grazing Laws Enacted By States? by 3ljay: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tell the complacent Fulanis that are looking away from the carnage perpetuated by their brothers that what goes around comes around. Buhari and his cabals and cohorts will not remain in power forever. Tell them
HonNL:

https://www.nairaland.com/6739255/miyetti-allah-fg-stop-southern#105561845

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2K1lBAM88

The Cable
Family / Re: Advice Needed by 3ljay: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
ok. Firstly I can tell you both got into this marriage you're in without a clear purpose that both of you understand or agreed on pre-wedding. Well, the marriage has a better chance of being salvaged if your husband is not an abusive person and he takes care of his responsibility for the family.

So, you need to find time to think deeply about why and how you got into this marriage in the first place. That is key to your next step. If it is still unclear then I'm sorry you'll be ruining things for yourself, your husband and child regardless of whether you stay or wall away from the marriage.

My 2 cents.

Zuchey91:
I need matured inputs please.

I am a married woman, with a child.

My Marriage has been really rocky. Quarrels every now and then.

What basically causes the problems is our differences, we just don’t understand each other, it wasn’t so visible during dating.

Although we did not date for long....but being married, it has been from one issue to the other, right from a week after our wedding.

I have always contemplated leaving, but I am yet to be fully independent.

Sometime this year, I found out he has been cheating (I was not surprised, but I was heart-broken) my discovery strengthened my resolve to leave the union.

In the process of nursing my heartbreak, I reconnected with an ex, we got talking and he helped my heal. I did not tell him what I was going through at the time...I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me.

I should state that I did not tell my husband about his cheating, I held all the emotions back, it was a very difficult period for me because I am usually the outspoken type.

My ex is not based in the country where me and my husband reside, we just communicate on phone, he says he misses me and would want us to meet when he is in town.

I should also state that my ex was married but divorced.

I would not deny my having feelings for my ex, and I also do not want to believe in a fairytale ending, I am just confused.
Nairaland / General / Nigeria 2015-2021 Poll: Has President Buhari Failed Nigeria So Far? by 3ljay: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please support your answer with at least one (1) fact.
Romance / Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? by 3ljay: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
don't give them to do!

period.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year by 3ljay: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
wishing you the same Mr. President. It's your payback time.
Religion / Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by 3ljay: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oga dey gbensh anything wey get hole come dey talk rodorodo for here.
Ema dorayin lo...Ema worry.
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqHycwGJFo
Foreign Affairs / Re: Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) by 3ljay: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86ujrO3VdY

how it is so easy to kill in the name of Allah though.

Dailymail UK || Youtube
Crime / Re: Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers by 3ljay: 10:31pm On May 19, 2021
Politics / Re: MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians by 3ljay: 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
This is foolery. While you're busy blaming GEJ Hamas is short of fighters. Get on board and join the infantry and attack Israel.

WeyreyAlainironuJatijati
oshozondii:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/05/muric-condemns-israels-state-terrorism.html?m=1
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by 3ljay: 12:06am On May 01, 2021
whoever put this invite together is just rude and unprofessional!
Romance / Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3ljay: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
People are afraid of what others will say. Guys are also guilty, ask them of their body count and it's always 2 or 3. What happened to the rest?. grin
those are body bags I guess! grin
Romance / Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by 3ljay: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

Yesterday she visited again and i heard the worst news i never expected...

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....
Yep! you're confused. Let her go. Protect your sanity.

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

My brothers and gentle men i need your input because i am confused....
Crime / Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by 3ljay: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
power drunk with small change..small connection..small position..small fame..small control..

All Nigerians are oppressive...point blank period!
Religion / Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by 3ljay: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Church. Please return the seed.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Declares Zamfara No Fly-zone, Bans Mining Activities by 3ljay: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Shout out to all Buharists:
What goes around comes around. Na turn by turn. E go reach una. Keep the energy going. Don't stop!!
Politics / Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by 3ljay: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383015/just-fg-must-grant-blanket-amnesty-bandits-peace-reign-sheik-gumi-video/
this is the reason Nigeria continues to fail. What kind of mindset is this??
Politics / Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by 3ljay: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Romance / Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by 3ljay: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?
so when are you paying her bride price to start with? Answer this and I'll lend my advice
Family / Re: Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? by 3ljay: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2020
willingheart:
I'm truly in love with this guy. We are happy together, We understand each other perfectly. With him I'm � myself, No pretence. Same with him. He's everything I want in a man, but the problem is that: he doesn't have money. He keeps trying, but things are not working. no job and he's from a family where everyone are on their own facing their challenges, no support.

He's 35yrs this yr and I'm 30 already. He wants to get married, but he can't afford it.

Lately, I buy almost everything for him, to support him.

Age is not on my side, yet the only man I love and that loves me can't afford to marry me. If we're married, it will be easy for me to share everything with him without my family members putting eyes.

My Aunt called me stu.pid that i should accept a financially stable man instead of being with a man who can not afford to take care of me.
I have little money I saved to support my wedding as well, but he have nothing.

Married people in the house please help.
I want to have direction plan for my life coming year.

Marrying the one you love or the one that's financially stable. What's your advice and opinion?
How far can he go to be financially independent? can he wash cars? can he wash clothes for people? I mean is he ready to put aside whatever ego he has and get his hands dirty with legit hard work? I'm married 7yrs and I know what it means to be broke..as in have nothing. But I got out of poverty for life because I took responsibility for my life and fought madly against being broke!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by 3ljay: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm not underestimating the fact that Nigeria could return to a full military regime 2023.
This Presidency's body language doesn't look like the one to handover to a non-Fulani that is not a nucleus or extended member of the cabal...they might as well accuse Buratai of being a an unpatroitic Nigerian if he overthrows this Govt. Or make any of those their idiotic speech once this possible/sinister plan is executed. Buratai has grown so powerful and Buhari is showing signs of acute dementia.
I think the madness and chaos we are seeing in this Government is well calculated and it has one underlying objective, to keep power within that circle of cabals come what may. If they can't manipulate and zone 2023 back to the North by using the backstabbers among the political elites in the SW,SE,SS then a coupe d'état would be the plan B. Then Tinubu would've established his prime position as a wealthy pawn in Bourdillon.

Anyways, Naija be alert!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.