Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,660 members, 7,892,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

3mere's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mere's Profile / 3mere's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President by 3mere(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Bubu is a good man , he has done a lot for the living and the dead. And animals likewise grin
Health / Re: I Turned Down Opportunity To Move To Canada — Nigerian Doctor (Photos) by 3mere(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
xProfx:
Bottom line is to stay in any country that favours you. Nigeria isn't for everyone and definitely Canada isn't for everyone. I still have several clients who are doctors on my list, waiting to relocate to EU and Canada.

Normally, if you're from a wealthy home, there's no reason for you to move abroad cos it's competitive, writing MCCQE and other licencing exams for different professions isn't easy for every professional, so I think it pays her to stay here. Also she's a woman, which means the financial burden of the family isn't on her.

By the way, most women who move to Canada do complain about the loneliness. It's all work, work, work. No Naija men to do shakara for. grin
Celebrities / Re: Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives by 3mere(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
The car is not fine grin

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by 3mere(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=94449930]I keep asking myself...please who are this Fans?[/quote
]

Those ones that say "pls gather here on IG" �
Politics / Re: Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha by 3mere(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ihedioha should be In jail
trash, jumping the broom
Politics / Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by 3mere(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2020
This is trash already apama
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=JasonScoolari post=91067607] Tinubu would have allowed this man attend to his health challenges instead, but his greediness and quest for the 2023 presidential crown won't allow him.

Now, his loyal boy is gone, and surely, Ajimobi will take Tinubu Presidential ambition to the grave.

Sleep well Former Acting National Chairman of the divided APC.

Tinubu failed you.
[/s]

See IPIG delusional warped thinking. Tinubu go make so many idiots go mad and delusional.
Religion / Re: OPM Builds 15th Free School In Rivers State by 3mere(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2020
This is very nice .

8 Likes

Romance / Re: What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? by 3mere(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:
for me is sex, sex and more sex nothing else.
lol...this one get left frontal lobe dysfunction
Politics / Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by 3mere(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm very sure this man still sags his pants
Romance / Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by 3mere(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
true , but the question is , where can we find them ?�

2 Likes

Family / Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by 3mere(m): 3:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Pray not to be in my shoes someday coz even common sense will fail you.
easy dear , I believe most people here have given you their honest opinions , and the summary is MOVE ON , nobody has said it is an easy road though , but u will be fine at the end .
Crime / Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by 3mere(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
Idiot, idiotic fellow a man with low IQ..is she the only woman on Earth fool? The scum boy..if you're in my position whi met another man on top of my wife in matrimonial bed/ room I hoped by now you might have committed suicide 100 times death after death to uneding death.Come let
me teach you how to overcome, overlooked and get over sudden and unexpected issues.. Foool..Go and grow and stop behaving like you extra life
wow , ur pain is felt in the write up bro
Nairaland / General / Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by 3mere(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
LALA going , going go..

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by 3mere(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Exactly what I said. Reversing its judgement in Bayelsa will make the court lose what makes it final.

In IMO, we are not asking the court to set aside itself but to enforce its earlier judgment that declared Nwosu as the rightful candidate of APC.

This automatically will return Ihedioha.

PDP is coming

ok ,but I thought , uche nwosu withdrew
Crime / Re: JUST IN: 'kogi Set To Be Cultism-free', Says Commissioner by 3mere(m): 2:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Hope they will start from the top angry

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.