Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

3poundz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3poundz's Profile / 3poundz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 7:37am On May 06, 2015
itsMrIke:
@ Adekunletosin. Just opened it. This getting serious. Whatever do they mean by 'DISQUALIFIED BY'?

And what's up with the options on the 'LIST'?

Hmmm..

hahahahaha.... looks like faan mistakenly droped this.. .. md list,federal character list,senators list,reps list etc.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
itsMrIke:

This sounds implausible. We all did PFT before we were selected for interview. So how exactly is your friend's case different?

lol........ he actually fainted during the initial pft...but still he ws invited for interview the nxt day..... im sure those who did theirs in abj must have seen the insidence occurred. After finishing the interview he toht everything ws over,bt they texted him to come back and do the pft..... thats when they told him how important it ws..... he said there were also ppl that had problems the previous day and couldnt do the pft and were invited for interview.... they were asked to do it after
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Suffy:
The criteria they are going to use for final selection is ''only your interview performance". The test score only qualified u for PFT, ur PFT score only qualified u for interview, Ur interview performance only, will qualify u for APL. I hope dis helps

lol....... the final score is a function of ur test score points+ pft and interview ....... the best scorers will be chosen first then followed ny the odas till the states slots is filled. A frnd of mine applied..... he did his interview before the pft...... he even travelled bt they sent him a text to come back and do his pft.... wen he asked they said its a function of the final score
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
the list is going to be placed tomorrow..... u need to just pray ur name is there

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 3poundz: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
just my opinion....... I think faan needs more than 750. I work with ncaa so I know how all aviation agencies do their employement. In these places NCAA,FAAN,NAMA,NIMET,NCAT if u get to the interview uhv gotten the job. During our recruitment 300 were called for interview 248 were selected. just my opinion nothing. Also heard my avsec frnds talking abt a woman sitting on the final list and not allowing anyone to go close like sey na her life. and also that she is to send it to the MD. from there the MD will check(add his candidates) and sign....from there it will be taking to the ministry for final approval..... the minister will check(add his candidates) sign....then they will be taking back to faan whr they will put it online.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.