Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

3ppleg's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ppleg's Profile / 3ppleg's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Properties / Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by 3ppleg(f): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2013
@Spider,
Dear God Father, I hope by now neighbours have fenced their land - so that mine will remain back and front view?
Warming up to start something soonest. Fear has always kept me back but each time I come across your thread I get a good dose of inspiration. To send your balance soon.
I stayed awake throughout the night to peruse this thread.

@ all in the house, taking you down the memory lane! Mr spider helped me secure a plot 2 yrs ago. Stupidly, am yet to pay him his money which he commited to exigent expenses as per purchase, (Osie)
Properties / Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by 3ppleg(f): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2013
GOD FATHER, GOD FATHER, GOD FATHER. What else can I say. Kudos.
Religion / Re: What's Your Purpose Of Going Home For Christmas ? by 3ppleg(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Redmosquito: To show the village witches that they have failed

1 Like

Family / Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by 3ppleg(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will remember my great mum 4 she is a hero,she is a great women,4 her great love ad mothering care,4 her wonderful love to her children 4 her great prayers upon her children,infact I remembered mum 4 everything
Romance / Re: How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? by 3ppleg(f): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
My heart no be Plate no one can break it,but it is better u don,t trust to much to aviod broken haert
Romance / Re: When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? by 3ppleg(f): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
I will be happy bt I will use my tongue to count my teeth
Family / Re: Husband Taking Meat From The Pot Of Soup/stew: Whats Ur Take On This? by 3ppleg(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Una dey try o. I am enjoying the thread.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.