Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,069 members, 7,880,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

3ute's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ute's Profile / 3ute's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread by 3ute: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Owk
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by 3ute: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
I created whatsapp group for batch A corpers check my profile or signature for my number chat me I'll add you to the nysc batch A 2019 whatsapp group
Webmasters / Re: I'll Pay You To Publish A Guest Post On Your Blog Or Website by 3ute: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Drop your contact
Career / Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by 3ute: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Politics / Re: Barnabas Bantex Loses Manchok Ward To PDP by 3ute: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
South East and south south will finish the job for Atiku.

Buhari is a gunner, SE no nonsense zone, you can't rig there

90 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket by 3ute: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by 3ute: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Webmasters / Re: Adsense Application Denied. Let's Help Ourselves Get Approved by 3ute: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
jokality:
I have been applying for adsense through by blog edupedic.ml for about 12 times in two years but haven't been approved (as you know, they leave you with no reasons). Earlier the previous week my application was disapproved once more. I began to perceive if that could be as a result of the free domain name i run my blog with. Although no one ever told me they consider domain suffixes.
Like to know if my blog can be reviewed to spot anything that could make adsense disapprove my blog at site.
www.edupedic.ml
Note:my contents are about 300 and original with decent pageviews.
Feel free to post your blog address if we're in the same shoes so blogging experts could help.

why .ml ?
Webmasters / Re: Hard Time On Fiverr by 3ute: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Marv650:
As much as i believe in the theory of hard work and seriousness, i have sometimes been cheated by this.
Fiverr brought a glimpse of hope and freedom from several freelance writers who out of selfishness and who knows what pay 1.0 per word for several articles that are well researched and documented. When i heard of Fiverr, i thought i will completely be free from those little tip-like payment.
Maybe I thought of it too much, maybe Fiverr is another great wall to climb, either way i have only had hard time on this platform.
Spent several hours cooking up nice gigs, called several friends to help check it out. learnt the best way to bid for jobs, and as much as possible i always try to be online.
but sad to say, I'm always out-bidded.
impression and clicks keeps flying high by day and still no order.
Can any pro here suggest ways to improve things and grant myself the fist big sale on fiverr. I'm losing hope on this platform.
The platform is not the problem........... who knows what you can do to assist.

i used to face similar ish, i will update you guys with the new secret i discovered
Politics / Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by 3ute: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just activate my account n make front page, hmmm.. Lucky me

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.