Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

3viso's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3viso's Profile / 3viso's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: September: Pleasure Your Mate Month by 3viso(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
It's all about her.
Forum Games / Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by 3viso(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2008
agaba123:

But why did you say you were not worried about Ruby but worried about onye nkuzi? On further probing you told Ruby she will understand . . .
    Cause onye nkuzi can turn to onye ntinye.
Forum Games / Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by 3viso(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2008
Why not laugh a little?
Forum Games / Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by 3viso(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2008
Nwoke nwanyi
Romance / Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by 3viso(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2008
onyinye2:

My signature means:

God foisted one problem on the Igbo, and

the Igbo foisted another nine onto themselves.

Please come in details what we forced on ourselves?
Romance / Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by 3viso(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2008
Sisikill:

I guess that's why it's easier for them to embrace their Bromance.  God! There is just something so freaking sexy about a man who is so confident in his manhood, he has no problem being free with his guy friends kiss

But not to the extent of telling a fellow guy I love you.
Romance / Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by 3viso(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Bia onyinye kedu ihe idere na sig. gi?

Back to topic
      That's how gay practice starts imaging myself spending time with a fellow man calling it what?
Romance / Re: Are You Man Enough For Bromance? by 3viso(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2008
Lord Are we baptizing GAY Practice with a new name BROMANCE.
 The last time I took a guy out for a dinner was when I'm trying to hook up with his sister.
Romance / Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by 3viso(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2008
The old styles we used to.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Seun Can I Meet U? by 3viso(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2008
Babe that's a nice move, go for what you want it shall come to you.
Romance / Re: Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys by 3viso(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2008
Bros do your thing there's nothing as taboo in this life.
Romance / Re: Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) by 3viso(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Can anyone show me how to do the playing?
Am tired of this old style.
Romance / Re: Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? by 3viso(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Make una hear oyibo!!
Romance / Re: Perfect Pick Up Lines! by 3viso(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
Just flash bundle of 100 Dollar bills and promise to spend it all on them, you need not to cram the dictionary to make a perfect pick up lines.
Family / Re: What Do You Call Your Dad? by 3viso(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2008
As a tipical tradition demands  I used to call him PAPA anyi.
Politics / Re: Lagos Politics And Religion by 3viso(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2008
using conflict as a camouflage to romance is too bad.
Romance / Re: Can You Marry: by 3viso(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
Who are the yahoo boys before I fool myself? is it one with yahoo mail ID?
Family / Re: Remember Femi's Family by 3viso(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
Thank God at last a bit of human feelings and sympathy can be found in your heart, not always bashing at men.

MY CONDOLENCE to the poor family, pray God to grant them heart and power to pick up their pieces of life and move on again.
I FEEL FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2008
Needlelady:

LMBAO, agbada cannot hide pot belly and short fat neck. If you men can forget looting the country and concentrate on how to live healthy and longer, you wouldn't be in this mess. There should be more fat women than men naturally because women naturally should have more body fat for maternity purposes, so they can excuse overweight but it seems there are more fat men in Nigeria today than women. What next? mensuration and pads for men?

Young lady, with due respect I'm a tittled man and deserves to be addressed with some manner of approach. If I didn't answered you would you have insulted me?

Have a nice day.
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ariblaze
Brother I know sey na only me and you gree sey we ugly but we know whaazz up.
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
My argument is not that  we should look ugly because cash flows.
But the way ladies put things in writting make man wonder if it's the same ladies we see everyday.
I try my best to do the little I can, but when nature works against my plan agbada will come up for my rescue.

The other girl wan slap me for it here.
Romance / Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 3viso(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
I
ToToChoper:

Em----em, he is crazieeee grin grin grin . He acts like a sex-starved prison escapee sometimes

Jumping out the shower like a super hero humpty dumpty.

In my laughter, he catches me off guard ---Then puts me in a head lock and props my body to arch my back.

After countless ass slaps, hair tugging and continual reaffirmation ----answering “nah your toto be this”, we lay on each other lifeless.
Are you a man or a woman?
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
D-reloaded:

na naira I wan die for?

or dollar? or the ugly euro? Abeg, be quiet jare.
Ok madam, we shall see.
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
I'm done with all these yawning of ladies about men when ugly women out there outnumbered the pretty once.

When they see hard currency watch if they'll notice if you're ugly or not.
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
Bros don't mind the thread, just only make sure you get your pocket loaded, see if miss naija will not die for you.
Romance / Re: Double Standards From Men by 3viso(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
I'm watching my spread betting waiting for one engolfing candle to make a break through so I can move into trends and get my 30pipps with this fight that's about to set.

Funmi again? girl welcome back.
Culture / Re: Igbos come show your proverbs skills by 3viso(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
Ndi ba anyi ka odiba nu otua, asi ubochi nta ka anyi chuo na owere nchi.

Ka m je na ROMANCE thread mara ma mga agba aka ahia.
Mara ma umu akwuna ofe mmanu ma ha putara tata.
Culture / Re: Igbos come show your proverbs skills by 3viso(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
Akwuna na kawa nka ma olutaghi di ya asi na ogbu mmiri na mege ya.

if a prostitute is getting old without getting married she will claim that water spirits are disturbing her.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.