Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,661 members, 7,911,784 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. (1563 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by adauche2: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
Do you think this is true?

My friend's boy friend's friend came from Nigeria 8 months ago and he said Naija babes in Nigeria are money grabbers you need money to get with a hot chic but he notices hot naija babes abroad just want all your time, marriage proposals and are very clingy.

I believe Nairaland has members all over the world. How true is this?
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by googles: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
ada-uche:

My friend's boy friend's friend came from Nigeria 8 months ago and he said Naija babes in Nigeria are money grabbers you need money to get with a hot chic but he notices hot naija babes abroad just want all your time, marriage proposals and are very clingy.

[size=15pt]WTF ??[/size]
how on earth am i s'posed to work tha out
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by adauche2: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
Ok! a not so close friend of mine or should i say someone i know,  Is that better? @google or do you have any other suggestion?
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by Fallback(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
Am not sure about that cos a naija girl will still carry her money grabbing trait to yankee. Once a naija girl, always a naija girl.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by tai2(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
VERY True. The problem is that there is too much stolen money in Nigeria, so guys are pleased to splurge on women all the time and women are pleased to receive (often without giving in return), we have the culture of loving to reap where you do not sow, thus women in Nigeria expect money that they didn't give you to keep. Abroad however, people are used to earning their own money so Nigerian women abroad do not get the same treatment from their non-Nigerian boyfriends and so they seek the comfort of familiar territory. However, the Nigerian men abroad who are professional toasters ( having learnt their skills chasing elusive Nigerian women) apply a measure of their charm to oyibo girls who are used to men of less talent. When these oyibo girls get a touch of the verbal skill, plus the special "koko" it's no going back for them. So the Nigerian men gets the best of loving from the oyibo chick and wonders what he was doing with Nigerian women all along chasing them with little in the way of appreciation.  So when Nigerian women abroad are looking for homegrown because their own oyibo boyfriends refuse to treat them the way we treat them and chase them, homegrown is busy enjoying what the Lord has done for him by way of oyibo chicks.
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by adauche2: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
lots of love @ Fallback! True.
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by na2day2(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2010
ada-uche:

true for the most part expect the fact that nigerian girls abroad are still money grabbers especially if they were born and breed in nigeria till their late teens and above
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by iice(f): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2010
LOL. . .for the most part, true grin
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by na2day2(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2010
iice:

LOL. . .for the most part, true grin

i see we finally agreed on something, now i can have a good nite sleep grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by iice(f): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2010
we agreed on your quack credentials na tongue
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by deji2009(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2010
lol
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by na2day2(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
iice:

we agreed on your quack credentials na tongue

--sighs-- that too  embarassed embarassed
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by yme1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
i thot the marraige thing was based on naija alone undecided
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by Pharoh: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
You are right poster.
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2010
tai2:

VERY True. The problem is that there is too much stolen money in Nigeria, so guys are pleased to splurge on women all the time and women are pleased to receive (often without giving in return), we have the culture of loving to reap where you do not sow, thus women in Nigeria expect money that they didn't give you to keep. Abroad however, people are used to earning their own money so Nigerian women abroad do not get the same treatment from their non-Nigerian boyfriends and so they seek the comfort of familiar territory. However, the Nigerian men abroad who are professional toasters ( having learnt their skills chasing elusive Nigerian women) apply a measure of their charm to oyibo girls who are used to men of less talent. When these oyibo girls get a touch of the verbal skill, plus the special "koko" it's no going back for them. So the Nigerian men gets the best of loving from the oyibo chick and wonders what he was doing with Nigerian women all along chasing them with little in the way of appreciation.  So when Nigerian women abroad are looking for homegrown because their own oyibo boyfriends refuse to treat them the way we treat them and chase them, homegrown is busy enjoying what the Lord has done for him by way of oyibo chicks.
U've said it all, y pusue naija girls in naija, come abroad nd pursue dem also, it makes no sense at all
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
When I begin creating a thread about Naija men now
they'll say mama-gee you're a sexist but see how everywhere I go on this thread
there's always a thread concerning Nigerian women
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by chic2pimp(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Well, it's called t.i.t for tat wink.
For every bash naija male thread, there is a bash naija female thread and vice versa grin
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by naijababe2(f): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
@poster
mind it, not all naija gurls!
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by justwise(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2010
ada-uche:

I think 9ja men should take share of the blame as well, some 9ja men pushs money first rather than talking to 9ja girls, they think that money will do the talking for them. Some of these 9ja girls got no choice but to grap what is infront of them.
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by Freiburger(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ poster very true
And the Naia bebes at home are finding zhat marriage thing easier than then.
Re: Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2010
justwise:

I think 9ja men should take share of the blame as well, some 9ja men pushs money first rather than talking to 9ja girls, they think that money will do the talking for them. Some of these 9ja girls got no choice but to grap what is infront of them.
you're right

they're just as bad as each other, some of them anyway.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Date A Beautiful Girl? / I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji / Why Do Nairaland Chicks Hide Their Real Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.