Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,264 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria (365 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2017
A very loyal supporter of President Buhari has fulfilled his promised to drink mud water, should anytime the president returns back to Nigeria from his medical vacation in London.

Muh’s wrote on his Facebook wall:

Kyawun Alkawari Cikawa Idan Kanaso Ka Zama Cikakken Mutum Idan Kayi Alkawari Kayi Kokari Ka Cika.
Nayi alkawari duk randa Shugaba Buhari ya dawo gida Nigeria daga jinyar da ya tafi Birnin London, zan sha ruwan kwata saboda zunzurutun Farin ciki.
Alhamdulillah! Allah ya cika mini gurina ni kuma na sha ruwan kwata.

Translated, his caption reads:

The Full Covenant of the Covenant If You Want to Become Full Member When You Make a Covenant Try To Fill.
I promise every day that President Buhari returns to Nigeria from his trip to London, and I will drink water because of the pain of depression.
Alhamdulillah! God filled me with my head and drank water.

See more http://ogashub.com.ng/man-drinks-mud-water-fulfill-vow-made-buharis-return-nigeria/

Re: Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria by tydi(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2017
abokis come and see your fellow aboki and carry him away before he chop cow dung join.

wonder the disappiontment on the vegetable face
Re: Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria by michealdeco: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2017
U see why we call them animals

This is one of the reason we call them zoo

The next thing now he will go and suck the breast of a cow

Useless pipu

#EvermayoR

Re: Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria by Destined2win: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Abeg I am tired of seeing silly people joor
Re: Man Drinks Mud Water To Fulfill The Vow He Made Over Buhari’s Return To Nigeria by Mynd44: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2017

(1)

Press Statement: THE CRUDE OIL AND THE UNITY OF NIGER-DELTA PEOPLE / Your Reign Has Been Fruitless - Catholic Bishops Slam Buhari / PDP Behind Survival Of Nigeria’s Democracy – Makarfi Says As Party Clocks 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.