Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,137 members, 7,916,335 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Unilorin Best In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Best In Nigeria (567 Views)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Best In Nigeria by Ayemokhia: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
University of Ilorin has been ranked by a website as the best in Nigeria.The University stands out among 104 Private, State and Federal Universities in Nigeria.

A latest 2010 World Universities ranking of the universities is published by webometrics.info on its website
“Ranking Web of World Universities.’’

University of Ilorin, according to the ranking is the 55th in Africa and 5,846 in the world.
Other institutions in Nigeria that made the list of the best 100 in Africa were Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, which is rated second in Nigeria and 61st in Africa and 6,265 in the world.

University of Ibadan, established since 1948 as an affiliate of the University of London in Nigeria ranked third in Nigeria, 63rd in Africa and 6,396 in the World.

While the University of Jos, UNIJOS, came fourth best in Nigeria, 74th in Africa and 7,000 in the world ranking.

University of Lagos, UNILAG, was the fifth in Nigeria, 79th in Africa and 7,246 in the world. Only those five Universities in Nigeria were rated.

But according to amebor we dey reach my hear, Uni illorin VC don go bribe the oyinbo make them include him university name
Re: Unilorin Best In Nigeria by nolly4all: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2010
[/b][flash=200,200][/flash][color=#000099][/color][b] why will you condem unilorin bcuz they are rated the best i dont blame u, na bcuz ur school was not among the list so pray 4 ur VC so that he will also be capable. I THANK GOD UNILORIN IS THE BEST IN NIGERIA and i'm sure that next year we will definately be among the first 30 in africa and first 3000 in the world. LONG LIFE UNILORIN. we are better by far

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Students For German Universities / Please Can Someone Suggest Scholls In D Uk 4 Postgraduate Studies? / Haleluyah,d List Is Finally Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.