Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

To All The Mummies And Singles Lady In The House, It's All About Cervical Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To All The Mummies And Singles Lady In The House, It's All About Cervical Cancer (625 Views)

What You Should Know About Cervical Cancer And Hpv Or Hp Virus Pap Smear Test / 18 Things You Need To Know About Cervical Cancer / Things To Know About Cervical Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Mummies And Singles Lady In The House, It's All About Cervical Cancer by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Greetings to all the mummies and singles lady in the house, i just got an eye opener which i will gladly like to share with us.. so we can advise our female sisters, friends and possibly daughters for those who are married... It's about CERVICAL CANCER..

The cervix is part of a woman's reproductive system. It is d lower, narrow part of the uterus that opens into the virgina. Cervical cancer is the second most common cancer of women all over the world. The organism that is called human papillomavirus leads to this cervical cancer.. The carriers of this virus are men and can only be transmitted through skin-to-skin genital contact. Most women are infected with HPV shortly after their first sexual contact especially below the age of 25 years without knowing it...

This virus is very dangerous in d sense that it does not show any significant sign until it has stayed in the cervix for 25-35 years after spreading to different part of the body and which could be the lungs, liver, blood etc..there is more to know about this deadly silent killing cancer but i will continue some other time...

Bet it is important for girls below 25 yrs who have been disvirgined, Ladies and married women go for the screening at any government equipped hospitals close by. Virgins girls from 9years old are advised to be vaccinated to prevent them from the virus....

Note: To treat and prevent cervical cancer, Swissgarde supplements is one of the best options save lives and save your life too, for more info call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372.

Re: To All The Mummies And Singles Lady In The House, It's All About Cervical Cancer by Agentmark821(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2017
OMG Hello everyone i want the general public to know how this great man called Dr baba cure me and my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from Dr baba, he cures other diseases too like STD, My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too, herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent assured to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore . I want you to contact or WhatsApp Dr BABA.+2349039140198 My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. Once again thanks to Dr baba you can contact him now via email: babaspelltemple7@gmail.com Thanks so Much Dr baba

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Remedies Of Hormonal Imbalance / See Ways On How To Cure Malaria At Home In Nigeria. / Med Pure Cbd Oil (usa) - Maintain Your Body Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.