Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Kills 8-year-old Girl And Removes Her Organs(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Kills 8-year-old Girl And Removes Her Organs(photo) (464 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Precious Moses: 8-Year-Old Delta Girl With Massive Head Tumour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills 8-year-old Girl And Removes Her Organs(photo) by BabyV1(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
There was panic in Eliozu axis of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Saturday, when the body of an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso, who was abducted, was recovered with her tongue, breasts, vagina and eyes removed.

The suspected ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, was also arrested by the operatives of State Police Command attached to Okporo Police Station.

It was gathered that the victim, who was a resident of Messiah Street, Eliozu was abducted on Friday by Dike, who also lived on the same street.

SUNDAY PUNCH also learnt that the girl was defiled before she was killed, while her vital organs were removed and put in a polythene bag by the suspect.

http://www.hillscope.com/man-kills-eight-year-old/
Re: Man Kills 8-year-old Girl And Removes Her Organs(photo) by fk001(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm evil world, how can someone kill his fellow human.

I can't even kill mosquito even if it will suck me to death talk less of human being.
Re: Man Kills 8-year-old Girl And Removes Her Organs(photo) by Lastking147(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
fk001:
Hmmm evil world, how can someone kill his fellow human.

I can't even kill mosquito even if it will suck me to death talk less of human being.
Why u dey lie
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Tinnitus / Do You Want To Eliminate Accrued Fats In Your Body? Read The Secret / Poor Diet A Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.