Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,211 members, 7,947,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Wonder Why People Build House Without A Single Piece Of Art - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wonder Why People Build House Without A Single Piece Of Art (319 Views)

Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year / Why Do People Build Classy Houses Everyday In Owerri (pictures) / He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Why People Build House Without A Single Piece Of Art by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
I was on the bed relaxing yesterday looking at a painting across the room directly opposite the bed. Its a landscape painting of people returning back from work titled " Way back home" The painting depics a common scene you are likely to see during dry seasons in a remote area. Though it is not yet dry season, but it brought back the feelings of a time that has passed and yet still approaching, Something to think and ponder about.

Then it came to my mind why in almost every home of the white man you must find a piece of art. It could be painting, Scuplture, Antiques etc.

Why?

Art makes you think and wonder trying to find anawers to what you see or why the artist titled the work what it is and there by increasing the mental capacity. Putting the brain to work each time u see a piece and the enjoyment it brings helps the development of a beign and when men's Thinking Capabilities are enhanced the environment benefits. And new inventions are born.

That now brought me to the question. Why does the Blackman live in a house he calls a Mansion and just a single piece of art cant be found there.

Why?

When the poorest white man in a single apartment Must have at least a piece of art addoning his wall.

More Reason why the black man refuses to make a tangible impact in our world.

To me, Art is essential to the environment as a home is essential to us. A house remains a house untill it is beautified with Art. Then it becomes a home. grin .
A house is an abode where you live and are protected from the harsh conditions of weather. Be it Sun, Rain, thunderstorm and what have u.
But a home is where you enjoy the same benefits of a house but with objects that help you be at peace relax and think straight helping your development as a human. And Art takes a major role in that.

Most reason why a fountain is put in a compound. The plants are cut artistically, The painting of the building done Artistically. The design of the house itself done Artistically and pieces of Art put in strategic positions of the compound and the interior finished by a designer with paintings on the wall staircase and sculptural pieces addorning every coner.

Let us all know the importance of Art and embrace the first proffesion on earth.

I said this not because I am an Artist but because I am. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Ajah Upland Hot Deal / Mini Flat To Let / The invest of the wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.