Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

While The President Was Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While The President Was Away (19463 Views)

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While The President Was Away by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Love the president or hate him but he remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: While The President Was Away by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
damn the president
Re: While The President Was Away by kennypoka2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
kennygee:
You deserve a Nobel price for patience if you read this post word for word.
I did! Where is my Nobel price? cheesy
Re: While The President Was Away by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
kennypoka2:

I did! Where is my Nobel price? cheesy

Sure you did?
Re: While The President Was Away by Awoo88: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

What's the difference between PMB and Fayose, they are both deceitful and full of lies, broken promises and i-dont-care attitude
Don't say that again!!! The only person that can Compete With buhari is lie Muhammed
Re: While The President Was Away by kennypoka2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
kennygee:

Sure you did?
Should I summarize the points stated for you? undecided

Will that make you believe I read it all?

Lady, na my namesake u be oo! Get me my Nobel Price wink
Re: While The President Was Away by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
kennypoka2:

Should I summarize the points stated for you? undecided

Will that make you believe I read it all?

Lady, na my namesake u be oo! Get me my Nobel Price wink

It will be under review.
Re: While The President Was Away by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
fk001:

Buhari have tried and he is still trying to save us from corruption

First in history of Nigeria

I am glad to have him as my president

How does that affect others? Let him save you. Congrats
Re: While The President Was Away by SirLakes: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone who read that piece summarize it for me in 3 -5 lines
undecided
Re: While The President Was Away by churchillfrank(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
[You get brain my brother dont mind those jumping updan
quote author=Swiftlee post=59663995] I just pity the type of citizens we have, seeing nothing wrong in a president comfortably sleeping in another man's land for good 103days!? See, in a sane environment where people know their left from right especially the reasonable ones; It can't happen. Come to think of it, that person is coming back after wasting tax payers money outside the shores for more than 3 months and you are gallivanting about in the name of jubilation as if he bought London bread for you! undecided undecided Well, I wish him well..just that if this BH boys throw one now, he will run back for another 4 months! Remember he campaigned against leaders travelling outside the country for treatment! I even forgot, when he came, reduced the number of presidential private jets. Well, what they spent on the renting of the hanger where ours was packed for the last 103 days was not spent in the maintenance of all the jets in last administration! Go and check! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: While The President Was Away by brookz: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
And Wen d Dr came and ask madam FFK wat happened....

1 Share

Re: While The President Was Away by Bizibi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Swiftlee:
I just pity the type of citizens we have, seeing nothing wrong in a president comfortably sleeping in another man's land for good 103days!? See, in a sane environment where people know their left from right especially the reasonable ones; It can't happen. Come to think of it, that person is coming back after wasting tax payers money outside the shores for more than 3 months and you are gallivanting about in the name of jubilation as if he bought London bread for you! undecided undecided Well, I wish him well..just that if this BH boys throw one now, he will run back for another 4 months! Remember he campaigned against leaders travelling outside the country for treatment! I even forgot, when he came, reduced the number of presidential private jets. Well, what they spent on the renting of the hanger where ours was packed for the last 103 days was not spent in the maintenance of all the jets in last administration! Go and check!
na today I know say Nigerians be capital mumu,big ode,empty brains.
Was just watching the celebrations on AIT and nta and i concluded that Nigerians are too easy to manipulate and deceive.

1 Like

Re: While The President Was Away by riczy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
fk001:

Buhari have tried and he is still trying to save us from corruption

First in history of Nigeria

I am glad to have him as my president
sorry ehhh

1 Like

Re: While The President Was Away by tswaggs10: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
kennygee:
You deserve a Nobel price for patience if you read this post word for word.
Swear down!
Re: While The President Was Away by Okoroawusa: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2017
I LOVE PMB!
Re: While The President Was Away by Angel1696: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
MR President while u where away here are the list of noise makers 1 nnamdi KANU 2 fayose of ekiti state 3 fan femi kayode 4 arewa yoots 5 ipob yoots

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU / Abubakar Aliyu: Fix Federal Roads In Your States, We'll Pay You Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.