Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cmos Settings Wrong,pls Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cmos Settings Wrong,pls Help! (2275 Views)

Help To Reset BIOS/CMOS Password On Laptop / Logic Families(ttl And Cmos) Diagram. / 'CMOS Checksum Error' When Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cmos Settings Wrong,pls Help! by jesuseun1(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2007
in the process of booting my system it display cmos settings wrong ,press f1 to run set up press f2 to load default values ,which i did,but it not respond,what else can i do?pls i need your help.
Re: Cmos Settings Wrong,pls Help! by alabiyemmy(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2007
press F1 and then change the CMOS settings. Check the booting procedure and see if something had changed in the order.
Re: Cmos Settings Wrong,pls Help! by Ynot(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2007
jesu seun:

in the process of booting my system it display cmos settings wrong ,press f1 to run set up press f2 to load default values ,which i did,but it not respond,what else can i do?please i need your help.

Buy a new cmos battery.
Re: Cmos Settings Wrong,pls Help! by Cactus(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2007
what brand of laptop is this?

DIfferent manufacturers have diffferent bios settings.

You may have to do as instructed on the screen.

Check the

Power Settings
System Time
Boot Proceedure (Hard drive, Floppy Drive, CD, Ethernet as mention from the previous posts)
System Password

and just look around.

Or

If u can remove the cmos battery remove it for a couple of minutes and put back then try restarting

Provide the name of the computer's manufacturer and operating system you are using

Then potential solutions can be provided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Share My Glo Mordem To A Linksys Wirless Router From Desktop / Oracle Vs Cisco / At Last!!! I Have Found A US Website To Import Cheap Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.