Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money (52921 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Spray Painter Tracked Down In Osun State After Fleeing With Customer's Car.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mma inor
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Why are most Nigerians fraudulent? That you can't do legit business with them

Now shes a Nigerian? I see judging by your moniker you must be a Nigerian too. Weldon grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by patola080(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good 4ntin lady but cum to think of it wot is the name of the lady dey dupe and in another word it is in dia blood dey can nt do with out it in a day ,only wen dey re sick dat is wen we re free 4news to hear
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by bedspread: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
EHEN
FEAR WOMAN!!!
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by muller101(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Langbasa:
I'll like to bleep her,I can see her wet pussy from here.
your floopy disk has suddenly transformed to an hard drive grin
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=MrHistorian post=59667954][/quote]

I thought you said Cross River wasn't a part of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Laredojohn(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmm too bad... Business gone sour....
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by wane01(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
This are the type that will be driving cars that are bigger than her and be looking at others trekking as beggars angry
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by axeman2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Flashh:
Even their females too? cool
shout-up you are a racist fool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Flashh: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
axeman2:
You head must be paining you too. Punk àss that's drenched in ignorance.

See how you disgraced your oafish self. "Shout-up". Illiteracy lives in your blood.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
chronique:
Look at how she looks like a fool. slowpoke!!! These are the type of people who make doing business in Nigeria, extremely difficult. They don't mind wrecking your business just to fund their fraudulent lifestyle.

Seriously and it's disheartening.

An honest person coudl be my business person now and be running things in Nigeria while I finance the startup. We could both be cleaning up.

But na thievery and fraudulent intents dem go have.
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by safarigirl(f): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
See as she don fresh and chubby with another person money, come be like low budget eggroll way dem put excess 'yeast' angry
grin grin

You're on a roll today

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by dstar01(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wobegist:

Operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad have arrested one Gladys Assah - Asor for allegedly defrauding her business partner, Nkiruka Okon, of N7million.

The 35 year old graduate, a single mother from Cross-River State. She works as a network marketer for a popular product based in Ikeja. Assah - Assor in her words said, 'In 2015, I marketed a product to Okon."

Okon in her words said “We agreed to buy about 410 units of the products. I made a deposit of N4,500,000 to Gladys account on the agreement that after sales I would be collecting back N7.5m, but she refused to stick to the plans as agreed in our memorandum of understanding.

During one of our confrontations in 2016, Gladys issued me a dud cheque  of N3m, N2m and another N2m making N7m in total but the bank told me the cheques were not payable."

Meanwhile, it was discovered in the course of investigations, that Gladys also duped another lady to the tune of N1.8m in a car purchase deal she brokered.

She disclosed to investigators to have used proceeds from the second fraud to open a catering shop business, bought car, travelled out on vacations and got a suitable apartment for her family.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-buys-car-goes-on-vacation-after.html

guys I want to sell my bitcoin asap cos I need the money urgently...if you are interested then please contact me and I'll show you proofs, I reside in Lagos so I don't mind meeting up with prospective buyer if he/she reside here. Scammers pls stay off
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by juman(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
angelbulksms:
Too bad. A lady for that matter undecided
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
Gladys why na?
o why o why o why she tell him Lala Lala lies and she ti ti ti think sey him no go re a re a lize
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
They also duped the Government by not paying tax...make sure all contracts are duly registered by deed...
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2017
lonelydora:
Before typing, let me call NCAN asap.

Ever heard of DAN? Call them first and thank me later.
- The Danites

illuminated93(m), Addy003(m), 9japrof(m), EmeeNaka, orisa37, Ikhilor(m), GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian(m), Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry(m), WORDWORLD, amanda2013(f), wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life(m), Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Flashh:
Even their females too? cool

Who? See, u can't place the name. Stop being a tribalistic idiotic bigot- DAN (the Danites)

illuminated93(m), Addy003(m), 9japrof(m), EmeeNaka, orisa37, Ikhilor(m), GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian(m), Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry(m), WORDWORLD, amanda2013(f), wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life(m), Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:09am On Aug 21, 2017
gbzed:
We're all thieves na person wey dem catch na em v BARAWU, almost everybody for dis life na em ge em own underground package but d woman dull she no suppose do all those local scams

We r not all thieves - some of us report to a higher power - even if we were sure we won't be caught.
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:12am On Aug 21, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Location Cross river

Tribe Non Igbo

Sex. Female

Remark case dismissed not part of the Igbo we are looking for OCT 1st loading for them all

DAN say u r brainless

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:18am On Aug 21, 2017
axeman2:

Axeman2 u r detribalised - a great Nigerian. I am nominating u for membership in DAN -Detribalised Association of Nigeria (the Danites)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Flashh:

You head must be paining you too. Punk àss that's drenched in ignorance.

See how you disgraced your oafish self. "Shout-up". Illiteracy lives in your blood.

Mr. Man you r the ignorant, oafish, tribalistic, idiotic, bigot. U r a very small man who can never rise above tribe
-DAN (The Danites)

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:31am On Aug 21, 2017
dstar01:

guys I want to sell my bitcoin asap cos I need the money urgently...if you are interested then please contact me and I'll show you proofs, I reside in Lagos so I don't mind meeting up with prospective buyer if he/she reside here. Scammers pls stay off

I have excess liquidity. But what is bitcoin?
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by ameri9ja: 1:36am On Aug 21, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Location Cross river

Tribe Non Igbo

Sex. Female

Remark case dismissed not part of the Igbo we are looking for OCT 1st loading for them all

We Danites say u r a brainless, idiotic, tribalistic bigot - a very small person indeed

Detribalised Association of Nigeria
(The Danites)

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Jabioro: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Let her have a long date with prison wanders, caught off from public by the time she regained her freedom she would know what is call trust and good partners when it comes to business..
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Awaja(m): 3:20am On Aug 21, 2017
See as her neck coil like Evans own,chopinson #
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by tomdon(m): 3:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Flp
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by Nyaknor(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2017
This one weak me o

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by timunstopable: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2017
What I don't understand.

A product worth 4.5m gives return of investment of 2.5m

So how much will Gladys herself make

See they are both scammers

One was just smarter
Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by chronique(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Seriously and it's disheartening.

An honest person coudl be my business person now and be running things in Nigeria while I finance the startup. We could both be cleaning up.

But na thievery and fraudulent intents dem go have.

I tell you. I'm a Nigerian but I must confess that Nigerians are the most difficult people to do business with. Both at home and abroad, na to dupe people na him dem sabi. Just a minute percentage are honest. And it's this dishonesty, that is making the country not grow. They don't care about how you suffered to get the money and how you'd feel if things go sour. All they want to do is get what they can from you and move on. Every corner you turn to, it's scam and fraud you see and it's becoming an open secret. People no longer hide it. As a matter of fact, they see you as a fool for being straight. Such a messed up country.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money by judgedredd22(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
See as she don fresh and chubby with another person money, come be like low budget eggroll way dem put excess 'yeast' angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / 2 UNN Microbiology Students Raped In A Broad Day Light / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.