Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,638 members, 7,975,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Baba Welcome Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baba Welcome Back (351 Views)

A Big Welcome Back!!! / Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Welcome Back by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you to all those that wished the president well and I pray for you all that wished for his death, you know when God has a plan for you, no ipod fraudster can stop it, am so happy, I am busy now at asorock, you will fully enjoy me on Tuesday.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Baba
God bless enemies of state
God bless patriots
Re: Baba Welcome Back by softwerk(f): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Thank you to all those that wished the president well and I pray for you all that wished for his death, you know when God has a plan for you, no ipod fraudster can stop it, am so happy, I am busy now at asorock, you will fully enjoy me on Tuesday.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Baba
God bless enemies of state
God bless patriots

Senseless topic

Abuse of Nairaland thread space!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen / Why Men See Woman As Cheap / Beware Of Secret Enemies In Your Love Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.