Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,393 members, 7,940,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) (31423 Views)

"I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / 18-Year-Old Armed Robber With A Dummy Gun Arrested In Delta (Photos) / A 10 Year Old Armed Robber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by missNGLatest: 1:37am On Aug 21, 2017
10-year-old reveals how he was initiated into robbery

10-year-old reveals how he was initiated into robbery

A 10-year-old Victor Tarekedomoni has revealed how he was lured into robbery at a very tender age.

He made the confession when he was being paraded by the police in Bayelsa State during the week.

Victor is said to be specialized in robbing victims of phones at bus stops and breaking into houses by squeezing through anti-burglary iron-bars, to ransack the homes, during which he would cart away jewelleries, money, phones, and other valuables.

He confessed that he had led several successful operations before nemesis caught up with him.

The young boy told newsmen that he got into the illicit business through the help of his uncle, having already lost his father.

He said, “I lost my father and my mother very early in life. I was staying with my uncle, (name withheld), who taught me how to rob. My uncle has sent me on several occasions to rob in the area.

“There was one time he sent me to an office to steal a TV and their computer, which I did. I was attending the Universal Basic Primary Community Education School at Ovom, I was in primary 4 when I dropped out of school. What happened was that my uncle went to rob, but when the police came to look for him, he ran away from house. So, I dropped out of school and joined a robbery gang.

“I have been involved in several armed robberies; when we go for operation, the older members of the gang will lift me up the fence, I will jump down and pass through the burglarproof bars, enter the house, ransack the place, take money, jewellery and then escape. After the robbery, they will give me N1000 or N1500, which I used to feed myself daily.

Victor, who hails from Egaibiri community in Sagbama Local Government Area, Bayelsa State said further:

“I have robbed over 20 victims. I stole their phones at bus stops or along the street.

“It was when I spent one month in SARS custody, I decided to escape and squeezed through the iron-bars of the cell. I always slept in the store at Arietalin Street, Ovom, before policemen re-arrested me at Sandy area in Yenagoa.”

“If the state government or the governor of Bayelsa can come to my rescue and train me, I can be leader in Bayelsa tomorrow. I am talented and blessed but I didn’t have parental care. That is why I went into robbery and joined a gang. I am a member of Greenlander cult group. I don’t want to go back to robbing again. I want to be a good citizen of Bayelsa.

“I want the public to forgive me because it was my uncle who introduced me to robbery. I started stealing before I joined the gang. The names of the other six members of the gang who are still on run are Junior, Finefine, Daddy Boy, Godspower, Kempade and Goodtimes.”

http://somtoo.co/news/10-year-old-reveals-how-he-was-initiated-into-robbery/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by HungerBAD: 1:38am On Aug 21, 2017
A 10 yr old robber?

I think there is redemption for this kid. My concern now is how does he get rehabilitated back into the society?he said he is an orphan, and he will need a family far away from the rough life of where he grew up to start life afresh.

I see this as a challenge, as i don't see who the Government will release him to even if they want to pardon him.

14 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Seguntimmy(m): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2017
10 year old boy? Nawa o, when u think u av heared it all, our people always shows u that sumtin remain wey u've never seen.
But I pity the boy sha, he even pleaded for mercy and promise to be a good lad, God will put him through sha.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2017
10yrs old armed robber. Am speechless. 9
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Jackeeh(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2017
He needs help.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by iamtardey: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by mondee02(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Hnmmmm my eyes have seen my ears ooo

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
He made the confession when he was being paraded by the police in Bayelsa State during the week.
Parading a 10yr old? undecided

The Nigerian police need reorientation! angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by nengibo: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
10 yrs its a pity,
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Pls ooo
I dreamt about my ex
She's been creeping in my mind since
I dunno y ooo
Kinda missing her oo
Buh when i remember say she go don get anoda boo now, while i still deh single!!
Now am vexing
I even wanted to text her, buh i been vex delete her number,
I saw her on facebook, should i send her a friend request?
I want to ask her for small money?

I hope u pple were not thinking i want to go back to my vomit ni?
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by buikem2: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Robber

Not armed robber

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
missNGLatest:

http://somtoo.co/news/10-year-old-reveals-how-he-was-initiated-into-robbery/
i made a promise to my kid that I will be the best dad come what may.
This is the result of being an orphan
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by motun2017(f): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Perplexed
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by abbaapple: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
shocked

Maka y na
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Uwa mmebi
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
if it is from the north they will start shouting almajiri, aboki, bokoharam,zombies... now what should we call this

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Nicestibk(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Zico5(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by chizzy161(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmmmmm...
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
The boy is more than 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
10 years.. If I hear.

Meanwhile let's just say he is 10, can you blame him? When all the people around him who have money did so by the means of a weapon.

4 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by ebuka10box(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
robbing is bad but sometimes in life when there is no body to turn to,when u got no parent and no relation ,evil thoughts start springing up. Abeg make una free d boy,d boy is destined for greatness
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by JoshMedia: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
10 years old?

Chai

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by Guilderland1(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
I just remembered this book "BIGGER THOMAS", on the issue on ground the boy should learn hand work, and mostly the must move him out of Balyesa but come ooo he said his uncle too is armed rubber which means it is heredatry.
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by arantess: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Seguntimmy:
10 year old boy? Nawa o, when u think u av heared it all, our people always shows u that sumtin remain wey u've never seen.
But I pity the boy sha, he even pleaded for mercy and promise to be a good lad, God will put him through sha.
charles taylor had boy-soldiers of this age, Agu and co.
he needs serious rehabilitation
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by noble71(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by addikt(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Sorry kid, it's all gonna be fine
Re: 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) by herkeym001(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
People from that place self. 10year old kwa, arrrrg!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.