Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,877 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises (24822 Views)

IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / My Biafra Story: Charly Boy Blast Nnamdi Kanu @igbo Conference London [video] / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by attackgat: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2017
rabzy:

In history, there is hardly any secessionist movement without bloodshed and war. The parent country would always resist and fight back, especially if ethnic and religious feelings are roused.

Not any more. Britain that created Nigeria gace one of its areas, Northern Ireland, a referendum in 1973

The same Britain gave another one of its Regions, Scotland, a referendum in 2014.

There was no need for any war. But if Britain had said "we are one Britain"

"The unity of Britain is not negotiable"

"We must be one"

By now, Britain would have been at war with its self.

Britain is a far more civilised country and uses referendum in situations where Nigerians use guns and bullets.

Britain even used referendum to leave the EU last year

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by bams2999(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
One Nigeria
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Owode1: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

It seems you have lived among the igbos for many years and you have known them very well.
Well I am and currently in Awka and I can bodly say that any assistance offered to igbos is a wasted effort.
In addition to what you have said. I mean no insult. Gratitude and Arrogance are the best two words to qualify the main character of igbos. It is even evident here on nairaland.

I won't go down your level by calling you names. But you boys grow up!
Politicians are squandering the resources of this country and all you lots do here is ethnic fighting. Shame on Nigerian youths(Nairaland step up your game and stop promoting ethnic hate. The forum seems to have past it's best days)

Meanwhile you contradict yourself by saying......'gratitude and arrogance' are the best words to qualify an Igbo person. Just wondering the kind of education you had/have.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

u reason jus lik the guy that pick up my street thrash... his momma so ugly monkey cannt best describe her ...so the wrenched guys thinks evry beautiful woman man b a LovePeddler.
if u are right ,,aisha naa prostitute ur father wil neva b able to afford on earth nor hell. grin
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by aputel: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
attackgat:
I find it funny that lawyers released a statement where they talked about the Ekwulobia incident but failed to say anything about the reprehensible heavyhanded methods the Police and Army used on protesters. They actually blamed Kanu.

What do you mean by heavy handedness? You are running a parallel government and even have the effontery to confront the army, I thank God on your behalf that so many people escaped.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by akulaxx: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamPatriotic:
The people who blackmailed the Federal Government into releasing Kanu should manage him, I thought they had after-prison rehabilitation programs for I didn't know they would only take him out of Kuje and dump him on the street to continue his madness.

When is he roaming the streets of lagos and Kaduna? but before he goes, he should contact Papa Charlie Boy, so that he can learn a lesson on "how not to be in an unfamiliar zone"

Biafrans do not want to be with you people anymore

No more peace till FREEDOM comes
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by attackgat: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
aputel:

What do you mean by heavy handedness? You are running a parallel government and even have the effontery to confront the army, I thank God on your behalf that so many people escaped.

What do you mean by paralell government? Did you see IPOB touch anyone or enforce anything? Just because some people say they want their independence, others say they are forming a parallel government. For your information, IPOB has broken no law till date.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by aputel: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
attackgat:

What do you mean by paralell government? Did you see IPOB touch anyone or enforce anything? Just because some people say they want their independence, others say they are forming a parallel government. For your information, IPOB has broken no law till date.
When you wake up ,kindly educate me on your Biafra Secret Service to the point of wearing uniform.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by akulaxx: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
ultron12345:
Thank goodness the easterners are now gradually coming back to their senses. How can any sane person be in support of a baboon.

I just hope he is one day executed by firing squad or electrocution, and the execution will be broadcast live on all south eastern tv stations.

start rejoicing again.

no more unity , all we want is biafra
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by akulaxx: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
aputel:

When you wake up ,kindly educate me on your Biafra Secret Service to the point of wearing uniform.

the uniform is for the ceremony not for practice

their job is in secrecy , thats why the call the secret service not in the zoo where they wear uniform....
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by aputel: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
akulaxx:

the uniform is for the ceremony not for practice

their job is in secrecy , thats why the call the secret service not in the zoo where they wear uniform....

You this people, you will still find one way or the other to talk . Anyway if you are going to Biafra, stop chasing Yoruba girls now

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

jus learnt sumtin ,,u can stroke my words but yu cannt cancel my joy grin cancel e.
u seem to b in a pathetic state,, is it hunger or joblessness ...??
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Elliot2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
ultron12345:
Thank goodness the easterners are now gradually coming back to their senses. How can any sane person be in support of a baboon.

I just hope he is one day executed by firing squad or electrocution, and the execution will be broadcast live on all south eastern tv stations.
have u watched the movie ''BRAVEHEART''? if no,try and watch it? freedom is non-negotiable to all brave men.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Owode1:

I won't go down your level by calling you names. But you boys grow up!
Politicians are squandering the resources of this country and all you lots do here is ethnic fighting. Shame on Nigerian youths(Nairaland step up your game and stop promoting ethnic hate. The forum seems to have past it's best days)

Meanwhile you contradict yourself by saying......'gratitude and arrogance' are the best words to qualify an Igbo person. Just wondering the kind of education you had/have.
Prof Owode. Please draft your sermon for someone else. Every tribe in this Country has its own dark patches. Hausa, ijaw and yoruba are not excluded.
However, what I viewed has nothing to do with the cut and join politics we are playing in Nigeria.
As for my education, worry less. My typographical error has nothing to do with my knowledge.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who in their Right mind would trust lawyers? They are paid to lie and twist the truth, so these so called lawyers have no say over anything.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by Ilekokonit: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2017
We are compelled to state for the umpteenth time that we shall never fold our alms and watch Mazi Nnamdi Kanu pull our sacred constitution apart, pollute the system with rotten speeches of putrid hatred, acrimonious vituperations and denigrating venoms while pouring acerbic expletives on the foundations of our democracy in a manner that is capable of bringing an organised society to a perilous end. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should be rest assured that if we could use our legal arsenal to rescue him from the Kuje gulag after waging a very deadly and fierce legal battle on his behalf against the Federal Government of Nigeria [amidst all odds], we equally have more than what it takes [in our legal armoury] to decisively end his impunity and defend democracy [from his tyranny, imposition and buffoonery]
The Anambra lawyers are in effect telling Kanu that if we could secure your release, we can put you back in jail.

We hereby re-iterate our call on the relevant authorities to urgently commence a high-powered clinical investigation into the activities of the IPOB. Biafra is a sacred ideology which is not commodious enough to admit acts of outlawry, criminal intimidations and charlatanism under its canopied ambience.
Lawyers who fought for Kanu's bail are now calling him an outlaw, a criminal and a charlatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by rabzy: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
attackgat:

Not any more. Britain that created Nigeria gace one of its areas, Northern Ireland, a referendum in 1973

The same Britain gave another one of its Regions, Scotland, a referendum in 2014.

There was no need for any war. But if Britain had said "we are one Britain"

"The unity of Britain is not negotiable"

"We must be one"

By now, Britain would have been at war with its self.

Britain is a far more civilised country and uses referendum in situations where Nigerians use guns and bullets.

Britain even used referendum to leave the EU last year

Not the same at all. Britain comprises autonomous region of England, Wales, Scotland. They are autonomous regions. While UK is England Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. These autonomous regions have a choice to pull out of the union, which made those referendums possible. England cant stop Scotland from having a referendum because she has no constitutional powers to stop it according to their arrangement.

The Parallel to Nigeria would be if Wessex region of England which includes London and other major towns wants to pull out of England.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises by attackgat: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
rabzy:

Not the same at all. Britain comprises autonomous region of England, Wales, Scotland. They are autonomous regions. While UK is England Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. These autonomous regions have a choice to pull out of the union, which made those referendums possible. England cant stop Scotland from having a referendum because she has no constitutional powers to stop it according to their arrangement.

The Parallel to Nigeria would be if Wessex region of England which includes London and other major towns wants to pull out of England.

Not true.

England is the territory of the English people. Wessex are English people. English people cannot pull out of England. Thats like saying that Owerri can can pull out of Igbo land. However, Scottish people, Welsh people and Irish people are separate ethnic groups. They have the right to pull out of the UK.

In that same vain, Igbos, being a separate ethnic group, have the right to pull out of Nigeria.

Another importabt thing to note is that Wales, England and Scotland all signed the "Act Of Union" where all three kingdoms officially agreed to be one country called the United Kingdom

The Igbo nation never signed any agreement to be part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa / No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.