Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel (436 Views)

Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by morereb10: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
What is she saying self? What is wrong with girls is of nowadays? Ghanaian model and sunger Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah better known as Mzbel is at it again.

According to the singer, who was rumored to be in an amorous relationship with the former president, John Dramani Mahama, there is nothing wrong with dating a married man because her religion allows it.
She had earlier said she does not believe in Jesus Christ and that Christianity is idol worship.

In an interview, with Zionfelix on Radio Univers’ Brunch2Lunch entertainment show, she said;

“My religion allows a man to marry as many as he wants so the ladies in Judaism accept the act. So far as he takes good care of you and does not give you problem, then you are good to be with him. Dating or marrying married man is not a big deal. The lady can also marry a married man but it has to be just one person in your life.

Unlike a man who is allowed to marry even more than twenty women and be descent with them. If I am dating a married man I won’t be ashamed of it”
“I am not dating a married man but if I am I won’t be shamed of it because God permits it. In the old testament, Solomon and others had plenty concubines. The only thing a married man cannot do is to take a another man’s wife.

What do you think about her supplications?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/i-wont-be-ashamed-to-date-married-man.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3
Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by HungerBAD: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol.

Ghana is the new Kenya. Anything goes there,and i think i like it lol.

4 Likes

Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by swiz123(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2017
That's why you can never get married.... Cooperate ashawo
Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by abelprice(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Thats how dey justify their action using the bible.. undecided..
Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2017
You can actually tell even by her words that she is cursed.
Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2017
You can also allow other ladies to date your future husband.
Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by Blackfire(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2017
She is right
Re: I Wont Be Ashamed To Date A Married Man Cuz God Permits It – Ghana Singer, Mzbel by kingsmaila(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Correct lady.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Resolve Your Relationship Conflicts / What Am I Feeling? / Sign To Know If You Are In A Happy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.