Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Complete Transcript Of President Buhari Speech On Unity To Nigerians. Read What - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Transcript Of President Buhari Speech On Unity To Nigerians. Read What (485 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Complete Transcript Of President Buhari Speech On Unity To Nigerians. Read What by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2017
The president full speech to Nigerians transcribe:

“My dear citizens,

I am extremely thankful to God and to all Nigerians for their supplications. I am satisfied to be back on home soil among my brothers and sisters.

Over the span of my stay in the United Kingdom, I have been kept in day by day touch with occasions at home. Nigerians are hearty and exuberant in examining their issues, however I was troubled to see that a portion of the remarks, particularly in the web-based social networking have crossed our national red lines by setting out to scrutinize our aggregate presence as a country. This is a stage too far.

In 2003 after I joined fanatic legislative issues, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and remained as my visitor in the place where I grew up Daura. More than two days we talked about in awesome profundity till late into the night and broke down the issues of Nigeria. We both arrived at the conclusion that the nation must stay one and joined together.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/complete-transcript-president-buhari-speech-unity-nigerians-read-says/

Re: Complete Transcript Of President Buhari Speech On Unity To Nigerians. Read What by Mynd44: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2017

(1)

Gambia Beats Nigeria, Ghana, others In Jollof Rice Competition / What Buhari Told Finance Minister, CBN Governor, Others / Cleric Writes Un, Others, Over Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.