Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up (1718 Views)

‘stop Asking Me Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Dayo Amusa Blows Hot / “does Anybody Want A Wife? I’m Single – Actress Cynthia Okeke Cries Out / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by tkgz(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, 43, has revealed why she is yet unmarried.

Speaking in an interview with a lifestyle and fashion magazine, Schick, the veteran Nigerian actress said that she could have been married a long time ago, but things didn’t work out.

The multiple award-winning actress, however, is hopeful that God will present the right man to her at the right time.

She said,

“I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time.”

When asked whether social pressure don’t get to her, Rita replied,

“I am a human being and I would be lying to say that it doesn’t sometimes.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://sungist.info/why-im-still-single-actress-rita-dominic-opens-up/

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by youngreva(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2017
who will marry you when you have useless your life...obviously not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by Partnerbiz3: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2017
wats my biz if u single?
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by pyyxxaro: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Maybe she's waiting for Buhari to marry her as his 6wife lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by Tolexander: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
The multiple award-winning actress, however, is hopeful that God will present the right man to her at the right time.
right man at the right time, even at age 43!

I love this woman's faith, even though she don reach menopause!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by ubongoton(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
hmm woman you get shame o ,@40 you are still praying for man,..
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by Tolexander: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
youngreva:
who will marry you when you have useless your life...obviously not me
how do you know she don useless her life?

Don't always judge a book by its cover. Of course, she may still be a virgin angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by lilmax(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
you are what you attract,the right one left decades ago

your CRAP repels good men,that's all......
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by Ultralola: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by shadrach77: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Those who have met her say she is extremely humble. I don't know what her problem is. I pray the Lord will bless her with a man of her dreams IJN kiss
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:

Don't always judge a book by its cover. Of course, she may still be a virgin angry lipsrsealed

She's a virgin

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Don't put it on God.So many Mr right came but u chased them all away because u feel u re a celebrity. So many ladies re still making such mistakes. My cousins sis is close to 45 now not married.When she was younger a lot of men came for her but she looked down on them saying they were not up to her level,now when wheneva u ask her y she is still single,she will tell u that God will bring the right person. So all those ones coming before re from Satan? Keep deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by IamLaura(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone Rita.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamLaura:
You don't have to explain yourself to anyone Rita.

We understand ur case too.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by maklelemakukula(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:

wetin concern virgin for this matter now angry
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by maklelemakukula(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Symphony1:

we understand your case too
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by IamLaura(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Symphony1:

lol don't be silly grin
Re: Why I’m Still Single’ – Actress Rita Dominic Opens Up by shadrach77: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those who have met her say she is extremely humble. I don't know what her problem is. I pray the Lord will bless her with a man of her dreams IJN cry

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And His Gate Man Jacob Dance Together ( Video) / Cultists Disrupt Davido's Portharcourt Concert / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Is Missing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.