Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,760 members, 7,905,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day (15800 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by ReachRich(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2010
This is a politically motivated killing.I believe the four men must have been traling him that day before using the guise of dancing with the wife to bring Efengi out from his shell.Efengi must have "offended" someone,somewhere.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by desktop: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2010
IMHO, I think his family should just sue the police.
Someone lies there bleeding all thats on their mind is the bail money from the arrests.
Frigging basterds angry
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2010
Saharachic or whatever is ur silly name I think you must be sick in the head to have made such a comment. It is girls like you who flirt while they are married. Go get a life !
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Kadejo(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2010
This is absolutely sad! sad sad sad
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by skyone(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2010
@saharachic
You guys are just blaming the police. But what about the dead victim, what if he had restrained, his life would have been saved. wasnt that the right time for him to go call the police or vigilantes to handle the boys than taking it upon himself? didnt he trust his wife? wasnt it a party? would they go to a party like that and they would not dance? they would have known better.

Definitely you must be walking on four legs
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2010
May his soul rest in peace-amen.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by halfcurren: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2010
@saharachic
You guys are just blaming the police. But what about the dead victim, what if he had restrained, his life would have been saved. wasnt that the right time for him to go call the police or vigilantes to handle the boys than taking it upon himself? didnt he trust his wife? wasnt it a party? would they go to a party like that and they would not dance? they would have known better.

What a senseless thing to write? If you do not have meaningful contribution, why don't u just shot-up instead of farting arround the whole place with your demonic comment. I really pity you and whoever discuss marriage issue with you. May God have mercy on your likes.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Ninapha(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2010
@Saharachic:

"You guys are just blaming the police. But what about the dead victim, what if he had restrained, his life would have been saved. wasnt that the right time for him to go call the police or vigilantes to handle the boys than taking it upon himself? didnt he trust his wife? wasnt it a party? would they go to a party like that and they would not dance? they would have known better."

Too loud a statement for a condition such as this.

four men asking to dance with a lady(married and with the husband beside her). Thank God you are a lady, so u would have opted to go dance with them. Or clapped for your husband if he had asked you to go dance with them. "You suprised me and your line of words hurt more than death.

Well if you are married, then you would know better.

I sure believe there was a plan to assasinate him using the wife as a bait. It is suspicious for four men to ask to dance with a lady. would one be at the back, another at the front, others left and right, how could four men dance with a lady if not looking for trouble.

And those asking why he went to such a "place" was he the only person there? why him, the fact is that another life has been snuffed out by the same "people".
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by suxes2005(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2010
May his souls rest in perfect peace

SHALOM
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by ENEONWO(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2010
People easily forget Karmaic effects, because they don't understand the tenets of reincarnation. Efenji is better off than his killers. He might have shed his own Karma. When in their next incarnation, his killers may become maimed- crippled from birth, blind or mentally derainged, they say nature is unfair to them, not knowing that as the Bible noted in Galatians 6:7, they are reaping the fruit of their actions in their former existence.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by 4peace(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Elektra34: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
shocked sad embarassed cry cry cry lipsrsealed so what is now the fate of his family now? i do hope the police force will be held responsible for the death of this man as this is one situation they should have been able to ARREST ( :and not cocking their to ARREST )timely without degenerating into the ugly situations it is now. The men in black are truly acting black,here! sad angry
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by bodik(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2010
definitely there is more to it
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2010
are there any photos of the guy?
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by afrodoc(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2010
saharachic's post is witout a doubt d densest post in the history of posting,i guess d sahara heat melted her brain and she refilled her skull with with menstrual flow.wat an insensitive and inhumane thing to say and wat an unafrican way to think! when people die in Africa we offer condolences especially when they are young productive men and double especially if they were murdered.a man refused to allow a gang of four drunks to paw at his wife in d name of dancing and u r blaming him? i dont know karu or watever the place is called but for him to go wit his wife,broda and child i am guessing it is not a known danger spot.sometimes bad things happen to good people and we ask God "why",only he can give the answer and only he knows best.sahara u r either d most heartless,wickedest being alive OR u r d dumbest,most clueless, probably BOTH!
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by GEW: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2010
Quote from: saharachic on February 18, 2010, 01:00 PM
You guys are just blaming the police. But what about the dead victim, what if he had restrained, his life would have been saved. wasnt that the right time for him to go call the police or vigilantes to handle the boys than taking it upon himself? [size=18pt]didnt he trust his wife? wasnt it a party? would they go to a party like that and they would not dance? they would have known better[/size].

you are really a sahara dersert chic. you should not be allowed any where near the human race. i know we have some wicked people amongst us didnt know we have some heartless young women too.

o girl you wicked no be small
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Stevogue(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2010
Saharachic you are impossible! Your view which should actually be ur last in this thread may well have been borrowed from any of those blood-thirsty bedouins and bandits roaming the sahara. And i seriously think u may need a psychiatric examination. Won't be surprised if something unscrewed in your head.
In any case Efenji's murder is not an accident. It was deliberate and premeditated political assassination packaged to appear like a beer parlour brawl accident. Don't also be surprised that the same policemen that intervened were part of the set-up and may have been standing by to do just what they did.
This is if you understand the industry Efenji was in. He was a political correspondent. You cant run that beat without picking up your fair share of vicious enemies. This scenario has been replayed over and over again in this country. i can assure you that none of those guys that stabbed Efenji was arrested nor will be arrested. In case you don't know, Nigerians are only protected by God and nobody else!
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by biolabee(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
sahara chic

i hv never seen a more stupid comment than this and it says u r a woman, i think u r an alien or hermaphrodite

orikinla im also surprised by ur comment

the assasination sounds credible.May his soul RIP
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
Jesus Christ, who is so devilish as to stab someone on Valentine's Day
May his soul rest in peace and I pray the Culprit(s) are apprehended.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by olafemi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2010
I thought their was Amnesty
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by bidemi12(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2010
As far as i am concerned the story does not add up. It does not make any sense at all. Anyway may his soul rest in peace. Also God help Nigeria. No security at all. It's all downhill. DAMN!!!
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by wendoworld(m): 2:34am On Feb 21, 2010
@olafemi: which planet u from? SAHARA TOO cheesy, @topic: abeg anybody wey get the man foto make e place am here make we for see how he looks like, because me i no know am, MY CONDOLENCE TO HIS FAMILY ONCE MORE  AND MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, AMEN
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by okwanuzo3(f): 2:57am On Feb 21, 2010
how sad sad
I wonder why an autopsy is required when the cause of death is known
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by seunspice(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2010
Its a crazy world we live in. It gets crazier when you are a resident of Nija. Naija we hail thee.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by browncocos(f): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2010
heres d true story of what actually happened

i know his cousin and she told me this is how it all went down

regardless its a sad story!

http://allafrica.com/stories/201002160231.html
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Osama10(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2010
Its quite unfortunate that our policemen have changed their job titles to VEHICLE INSPECTION OFFICERS(VIO),instead of investigating such crimes against humanity.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by choppepe: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
guys think,it was a planned attack.may his soul rest in peace.we dont have a police,we have idiots,4give for using dt word.nigeris a failed state.no president no police only political arm robbers n useless niger delta militant.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by OBLONG(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2010
now his wife will be dancing on someone else's bed---- grin undecided
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by bidemi12(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
OBLONG:

now his wife will be dancing on someone else's bed---- grin undecided

You really are a b.astered. i hope you or someone close to you suffers the same fate, then maybe you wont make humour of such a serious topic.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by OBLONG(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
ur mother sucker grin grin grin
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Kratos007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
OBLONG:

your mother sucker grin grin grin

what an absolute toff of a retard. his wife will be dancing on someone else's bed? dude, are you high on hashhish or are you just plain stupid? either way, i guess you must be spawned from whores or their ilk.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by OBLONG(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
mother sucker. grin angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos / 2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) / MNJTF Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Leaders, Gorgore, Ibrahim, Lawan In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.