Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,640 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Mistake You Are Making With A Demon (the End) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mistake You Are Making With A Demon (the End) (340 Views)

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake You Are Making With A Demon (the End) by daps1(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Yesterday we suggested you should not rush into a relationship because a Son of the Earth (who later becomes a Demon) is not written on the face or known by Religious Titles.
Today, let's begin with a scripture.
Luke 4:34-35
"saying 'Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did you come to destroy us? I know who You are- the Holy One of God!' But Jesus rebuked him, saying 'Be quiet, and come out if him!' And when the Demon had thrown him in their midst, it came out of him and did not hurt him".
First Mistake - Information: 
Many believers have looked to Demons to tell them who they were. They are comforted in Acts 19:15 where an evil spirit mused "Jesus I know, Peter I know, who are you?" so they unintentionally go around looking for Demons who can confirm their anointing. The truth is a Demon knows, but because he Knows doesn't mean he will tell the truth (he has no reason to tell you the truth) and assuming he does it brings us to the next Mistake.

Second Mistake - Understanding:
If you look to anyone or anything for knowledge you will soon look to that person for understanding of that knowledge. The problem with Demons is THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND (Mark 4:11-12, Isaiah 6:9). Demons can tell you the facts (phone number, who likes you, who doesn't like you, mass and density.. Things like that) but he cannot tell you or show you the Truth, because he doesn't know it and the Truth is a person - Jesus. No wonder someone can prophesy correctly to you and his resolution to you is for you to kill a fellow human being.

Third Mistake - Names:
"And whatever Adam called each living creature, that was his name" (Genesis 2:9b) God gave man an inherent power that whatever he named received both a Name and a Purpose. No wonder Demons have sort for permission for years from Humans to give them names that will be generally accepted. You know the names; Spirit husband or wife, Monitoring spirit, Marine spirit and so on. So they make suggestions in Demon casting gatherings and from conversations between the Demon and the one casting, humans now think children can be initiated through biscuits.

Final Mistake - Theatrics: 
Demons show off. So if that's what you're looking for you will be very deceived, if you only look at the sort of cloth people are wearing, cars they're driving or house they're living to listen to them get ready to be educated by Demons. Look at our text again and see that demon threw the young man down but at the end of that show, the young man wasn't hurt, the end will always justify the means.
How you should know when Jesus is speaking is by the Words not by HOW He looks.
I think we should end here, I encourage you to go for the Words of Jesus and that can come to you even from a gardener (John 20:15).
The end.

visit my blog to read the previous episodes:
http://beneaththeheaven.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

Salah Update In Lagos / Why Did God Sometimes Judge The Entire Nation For The Actions Of Its King? / Nnamdi Kanu Bitterly Explains Why Biafra Actualisation Is Still Lingering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.