Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,055 members, 7,946,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) (1071 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Oba Of Benin Banishes Chief Ogiugo After Cursing Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by Ovokoo: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
The Oba of Benin curses and banishes Chief Dr Ogiugo and calls him an Enemy Of The State as other chiefs humiliate him in public.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7rmebTEVmo

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/oba-benin-curses-banishes-chief-humiliates-pics-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by kingjomezy(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
ovoko!!!!
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by NOC1(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
trouble in paradise, was he dragging a hoe with the Oba?

all this small gods and their actions make me ask what if they are God?

are you sure this is not a film... Black (Africa) is sick.
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by lordkush: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Africa my africa
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by Barney11: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
how can they insult person papa like that,pls where the man children?
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by Pierocash(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Are u sure it is because he didnt pay homage to the king or it is something else? I doubt it is because of that.
God punish this ppl this man becomes the governor of EDO state 2mrw, evn the Oba is in trouble
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by ERockson: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
This is harassment
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by DLuciano: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Oba of Bini is just a man, he is flesh and blood, only God the Creator of the heaven and earth is Lord.
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by thesicilian: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2017
I know the Oba of Benin is a wise and respectable king. I can bet you that the crime that made him to excommunicate this chief in this disgraceful manner, is likely to be enough for an outright death sentence in other tradopolitical settings.
Re: Oba Of Benin Banishes His Chief, Humiliates Him In Public (pics, Video) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
gbege

(1) (Reply)

Benin Monarch Against Trafficking And Obaseki Inaugurates Traditional Council / You Are The Most Beautiful Woman On Instagram / Which State In The South West Has The Most Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.