Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bakery And Pastry Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bakery And Pastry Business (2013 Views)

21st Century Bakery/pastry Business Plan, Equipment & Consultancy Support... / Complete One-stop Bakery And Packaging Solutions / Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello my good people. Please I want to go into bakery and maybe pastry business and need help on training.

I have a compound of my own in Lagos and my location is populated.

Please I can come over to your bakery and learn. I appreciate everyone's contribution but I don't need any eBook or journals. I need hands on training and practical knowledge. I am willing to pay for the training and other resources involved. I would appreciate a location on the island but I don't mind going to the mainland to learn.

Please help a brother.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by ateizaa(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Call this number she is very good in training for pastery and bakery students .she lives in Lagos.call this number 08033109993
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
ateizaa:
Call this number she is very good in training for pastery and bakery students .she lives in Lagos.call this number 08033109993

Thanks boss
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm still searching for trainers please.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Seekinbiz:
I'm still searching for trainers please.
U finally settled for bakery...nice
One just have to start sth...but getting sincere people to train u & expose the intricacies of the business is the problem.

Anyone who can offer guide on pharmaceuticals and LG electronics in Abuja should pls contact me.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
What guide do you need exactly?
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
skelefish:

U finally settled for bakery...nice
One just have to start sth...but getting sincere people to train u & expose the intricacies of the business is the problem.

Anyone who can offer guide on pharmaceuticals and LG electronics in Abuja should pls contact me.

Yes boss thanks for your concern and suggestions. I'm yet to get someone to train me though but hope to find one soon.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
fatrix:
What guide do you need exactly?

The basics sir. I don't know jack about bakery and pastry.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Veeflow(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
WhatsApp 0 9098 1868 99.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Veeflow:
WhatsApp 0 9098 1868 99.

Thanks boss
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
I'm still searching for where to learn please. Island preferably or anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by FFMANAGER: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Saw your mail but am in portharcourt not lagos, what u need is basic knowledge of management. if u are ready i can recommend boys to set it up for u. u just need good recipe and marketers or distributors. with time the bread will break into the market and u are good.
Pls note. profit in bakery is not much now.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
FFMANAGER:
Saw your mail but am in portharcourt not lagos, what u need is basic knowledge of management. if u are ready i can recommend boys to set it up for u. u just need good recipe and marketers or distributors. with time the bread will break into the market and u are good.
Pls note. profit in bakery is not much now.

Thanks boss I replied your other post. Please send me your recommendation
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by eyinola: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Where is ur location.. U can chat me on watsap.. We bake cake, all forms of snacks and pastries..our training fees are moderate.. 08121680787 or better still u can check our page here to see more of what we do..... ANJIEFOODS on nairaland
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by Seekinbiz: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2017
eyinola:
Where is ur location.. U can chat me on watsap.. We bake cake, all forms of snacks and pastries..our training fees are moderate.. 08121680787 or better still u can check our page here to see more of what we do..... ANJIEFOODS on nairaland

Thanks boss. I'm based in lagos. I will chat you up.

Please my people I need assistance from a bakery owner or baker/chef. I wanna learn bread making.
Re: Bakery And Pastry Business by jagaban007: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
kindly contact 08084281971 or 08153011454 for a comprehensive analysis of setting up a standard bakery as we are foremost leaders in selling of modern bakery equipments

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account / HELP! What Can I Invest N300k In? / About LIVEGOOD Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.