Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? (503 Views)

Ebiproperties For Reliable Agents / Guide To Knowing Fraudulent Agents On Nairaland Properties Forum! Buyers Beware / How Do We Get Rid Of Dubious Agents On Nairaland? Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by liftedone(f): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2010
I live and work on the Lekki-Ajah axis and while most of my briefs cover the Island in general and I have a network of reliable agents that I liaise with, once in a while I get clients who want something on the mainland. Having a client is very important, so you do all you can to meet their needs. But it's always very challenging looking for a house on the mainland, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack especially with the calibre of clients I have to deal with most of the time. I presently have a client who wants something in Gbagada/Surulere. None of the agents I contacted has been able to get me anything that suits the clients needs. Is it that finding a house on the mainland is extremely difficult? Does this somehow explain the exodus of people to the Lekki-Ajah axis and the increased vehicular and human traffic?
Re: Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
I live and work in surulere but have a wide network coverage. What type of property does your client want? May be i can help.
Re: Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by johnie: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2010
liftedone:

Is it that finding a house on the mainland is extremely difficult? Does this somehow explain the exodus of people to the Lekki-Ajah axis and the increased vehicular and human traffic?

You have an interesting hypothesis there.

I wish we could get more contributions.
Re: Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by xplicitpro: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
What exactly does ur client want, i live Gbagada phase2 Estate, i have quite a number of property in aturashe gbagada, Medina estate, Ifako Gbagada. Also have 3plots together(completely dry) fenced at Nutufe by James Isand estate, lawanson surulere,purely residential estate pls.the owner is asking for N25M asking, and in gbagada between 12m and N15 for water log, while Dry is between N25 and N30m depending on location and environmnt and document.

Lets know ur client specification and budget, i can assure u within 2days, i will get something out for you,we haave quite a number of briefs all around Nigeria and UK.,dubai. Thanks

Ola
+234 1 9507029, 08182522333,
08023972406, 08034256009
xplicit properties ltd
xplicitproperties@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by liftedone(f): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ johnie, I'm totally impressed by your post on what's happening on the Lekki Epe axis, very thorough. Well done. I wonder why it was moved to the Politics section, though. Was it not getting any responses on here?

Anyway, as you can see here is more of a market place, we mostly come here to advertise our properties. Hoping that will change with time.

@xplicit pro someone was recommended to me. Thanks for your interest and will keep your details for any future requests.
Re: Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by Chidoxyl(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2010
Good to read about your request. While you need a reliable agent on the mainland, me hope we can also rely on you on the Island/Ajah axis. But then, not until busines is done or ignited can U determine how much reliable your partner is. Nevertheless, you can count on us, while we hope to count on you, too.

We are called:
FIRST HEAVEN PROPERTY,
1, Agboola Ajumobi Crescent,
Magodo G.R.A., Phase 2,
Ikosi/Isheri L.C.D.A., Kosofe,
Lagos.
firstheavenproperty@yahoo.com
08034925499, 08123155598.

Yours,
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID).
Re: Reliable Agents On The Mainland-anyone? by lawyer(m): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2010
liftedone:

@ johnie, I'm totally impressed by your post on what's happening on the Lekki Epe axis, very thorough. Well done. I wonder why it was moved to the Politics section, though. Was it not getting any responses on here?

Anyway, as you can see here is more of a market place, we mostly come here to advertise our properties. Hoping that will change with time.

@xplicit pro someone was recommended to me. Thanks for your interest and will keep your details for any future requests.

I was enjoying it too until johnie specifically requested for a transfer of his thread and it had to be honored.

(1) (Reply)

Call Here For Professional House Painting / 5 Bedroom Duplex 4 Sale / Very Attractive Properties For Sale In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.